Sign in to follow this  
Heino

E46 2003 parts

What parts are you after?

I'm guessing he got that 328i from turners... :unsure:

Edited by Blackie

I think you answered your own question Heino...did you get rid of the 36?

yeah he did, noticed on trademe it had sold.

For example the CSL front bumpers and etc. "in New Zealand".

The guys in that trademe add seem to have a pretty good product, moulded PP, not cheap fibreglass rubbish. They advertise on there all the time, guess they will have more than one.

Might also want to try Tom (M3_power?) I believe he has a few vorsteiner bumpers spare that he might be tempted to part with for the right price, or may have more on the way you could get on the back of?

Let us know how you get on, I might go for a CSL or M3 front when I get bored of the M-Sport one.

I'm guessing he got that 328i from turners... :unsure:

That was a 1999 and had a suspected headgasket problem

The 316 was the one with HG issues wasn't it?

Yes & the E46 328 being sold at Turners. Heino & his dad came and saw me about it.

Edited by *Glenn*

Guest Simon*

Crikey

Kid's on a bad run. Maybe he should save his appearance money for repairs instead

Crikey

Kid's on a bad run. Maybe he should save his appearance money for repairs instead

Exactly... but the younger ones have different priorities. Bling seems to come before the heartache in most cases

Guest Simon*

Exactly... but the younger ones have different priorities. Bling seems to come before the heartache in most cases

Ain't that the truth! :rolleyes:

Hi.

i took glens advice and i left the 1999 e46 328 at turners alone.

But now im getting a 2003 320i facelift. which has just been imported and has less than a 100,000 kms on the clock. I know i semi answerd my own question but im after a 4 door kit and for the facelift version which looks like this http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-313184435.htm but its a 2003 model and has full leather interior.

My mate who imports them can get motorsport kits and etc but im after something like this http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396149 or the CSL Kit. Does anybody know where to get them from.

"and if you want a e46 2003 facelift for around 10-11k which has just been imported with around 100,000kms on the clock just pm me and i will get in contact with him and see if i can work you a deal.

Oh yeah. The 316i i stripped out the sounds and put all factory lights back on and left the rims on a sold it for 7000 cash to a guy in wellington. i had it compresson tested and tk tested before i sold it. The problem which it had was the top hose had a tear and another lil hose was leaking so i went to bm workshop and bought new hoses spent afew hours and installed them backflushed the cooling system and put new fluids in and she drove amazingly. kind off miss the car due to it being my first car but im excited for the 2003 320 to come my way!.

does the 320 have a mean bov? haha kidding

nah lol. decided to stay away from jap sh*t boxes. my mechanic said although that bmw's and europeans cost a alittle more to fix they do last alot longer and they a a better and more solid machine. and tbh i like the look of bmw's better.

that e46 320i 2003 is a rip off? 29k?

not paying 29k i was paying 9k but it was average saw photos today and i decided for plan b. its a 2000 318ci looks the part and is cheap on gas for a student income! :D