Sign in to follow this  
1N STYL

Pulling dents

Does any1 know of a some1 that pulls dents from cars? i asked the pannel beater about it (while the car is there) and it was $100 a dent...seen that they wanted $1400 to paint the black strips on my car, there would a cheaper place to get the dents pulled.

thanks

dude you gotta stop going to that panel guy hes making you grab your ankles BIG time.

i got 2 pulled from my door after some knob cheese put them in my drivers door at uni JUST after it was freshly painted.... cost me $30 bucks

Click here to find out more!

We're talking about getting dents repaired without the paint job being affected right?

I got whacked $150 for a perfect finish, excellent fix but man my ass hurts if it could've been $50 or less...

Look up Dents plus or Dent magicians, they do all dents

for the cars at work and can get most of them out, no worries.

There time is expensive tho.

dude you gotta stop going to that panel guy hes making you grab your ankles BIG time.

i got 2 pulled from my door after some knob cheese put them in my drivers door at uni JUST after it was freshly painted.... cost me $30 bucks

LOL i don't "go" to pannel beaters, my car is there at the moment being fixed, so i just asked while it was there, and if was going to go to a pannel beaters i wouldn't go to the one its at now. and i havn't paid a pannel beaters a cent, and i really wish my penis was bigger so i wouldnt need a big car to compensate, the "pannel" beaters love it when i get naked for them.

and yeah just pulling out lil dents from where ppl have opened there doors and hit it...with out having to paint it.

thanks i'll look those places up.

LOL i don't "go" to pannel beaters, my car is there at the moment being fixed, so i just asked while it was there, and if was going to go to a pannel beaters i wouldn't go to the one its at now. and i havn't paid a pannel beaters a cent, and i really wish my penis was bigger so i wouldnt need a big car to compensate, the "pannel" beaters love it when i get naked for them.

and yeah just pulling out lil dents from where ppl have opened there doors and hit it...with out having to paint it.

thanks i'll look those places up.

it's spelt "panel"

isn't under the head light plastic?...but i think it might be hard from them to get into that area to pull it out, its mostly flat surfaces (i think)

i got 5 dents done for $240

That's cheap, who did it for you? So far I can only find Dent Magician (Plus), and Pacific Dent Removal in Wellington.

yeah pretty good price, i don't think i had to "grab my ankles" on that one.

Edited by 1N STYL