Sign in to follow this  
323e30

Back in Action

After a week of being closed I am now back in action, Stupidly managed to burn myself quite badly while working in an engine bay of an overheating car. A Radiator had pressurised and decided to let go onto my arm. Not fun. Sorry to anyone whos tried to contact me in the last week and to anyone who items may have arrived late.

post-271-1287710604.jpg

Owee owee (from experience - a 325i expansion tank and mine was only about 2/3 of that skin damage).

Gruesome dude, looks like it would have definitely hurt

I was lucky it was bad enough to burn all my nerve ending so there was no pain at all (if you can call that lucky haha) worst part was the missing skin that I had to wait for to grow back.

That's definitely much worse that I had then. I lost about half of that skin just ahead of my watch wrist strap and pretty bad blister on my hand - it was the steam not the hot water...

Mate, looks like you got Freddy Kruger's face comming out of your arm! :blink:

Glad its healing well, looks like it would've been *****king sore.

From the photo that looks painful. What area is the nerve damage you mention as they must be deep burns to have affected them so. Best of luck in your rehab now and long term.

From the photo that looks painful. What area is the nerve damage you mention as they must be deep burns to have affected them so. Best of luck in your rehab now and long term.

The worst area was on my wrist, its healed really well almost its fully gone, dont even think it will leave a scar. first 3 days were looking hairy but once the new skin grew it was fine.

Sounded like a pretty common accident, Might be time to invent some sort of safe pressure release valve

Anyway....... Im feeling a stupid low price summer sell out comming on. Still want to just deal new parts so lets get rid of all the old.

Pick a part style + container stock

4th AND 5th December. Have 17 wrecks all bmw , 1 audi 100 wreck. and as usual ill be drinking and pricing items way too low.

sounds good about the clearout mike. saw u in the e34 wagone today at manuaku. looking good.