Sign in to follow this  
localdevdas

1996 BMW 318iS

E36 sedan, full body kit, M3 mirrors, spoiler, factory alloys, leather seats, dual zone climate control, 10-stack Blaupunkt CD Changer, excellent condition. Urgent sale, need something bigger. Perfect family or business car.

109000 kms , WOF and Rego expire in Dec 2005!

$16000 - price negotiable!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Andrew

his this car just been reregistered because it was personalised plate ? Or has it just recently been imported.

Imported / NZ New ... not that its obvious or nothing :D

Edited by E30stz

Just like soooo many other cars in NZ, it is an import. I bought it in June 2004 from a dealer unregistered, and the current registration (CCA388) has been on it since. Edited by localdevdas

Nice ride. Try trademe, some one may pay that price. A little on the hight side to be honest. I own the same year/type car. Brought from a dealer over a year ago for alot less that that.

Great car however :mosh:

Nice car dude .. hope your sales are succesful ...

Yeah i would recommend Trademe, you'd probably have better luck there as most people seems to be in the "know all" .. hah ...

i understand that a car of this age requires a warrant every 6 months? so how can it expire in december?

Maybe he is meaning .. there is WOF .... and there is also rego ... and the rego expires in decemeber ... ... maybe !

put in on some Mad VT@k! alloys and it'd sell.

Lol M 3 andy, you should know sics new ways by now. Nice car, but i agree it is a little on the high side, as my parents just sold their 1994 B M W 3 2 0 I sedan, for 7 grand.

Which was a extremely stupidly gay low price. Good luck with that sale.

Emma.

Ah found another of sics sick jokes. 1994 B M W 3 2 0 I is a CRX Si.

Edited by BMW POWER

Hey Localdevdas,

Just a piece of friendly advice - no offense intended, but i think realisticly your car is worth around 10 - 11 grand. I know it is all cosmetically modded and everything, but the average person (by saying this i mean not a bmw nut) will think that it is just the norm for BMW to have clear indics, nice mirrors, body kit etc. I know it is probably worth a million dollars to you, but realisticly about 10 to 11 would be ideal.

Emma.

Hey Localdevdas,

Just a piece of friendly advice - no offense intended, but i think realisticly your car is worth around 10 - 11 grand. I know it is all cosmetically modded and everything, but the average person (by saying this i mean not a bmw nut) will think that it is just the norm for BMW to have clear indics, nice mirrors, body kit etc. I know it is probably worth a million dollars to you, but realisticly about 10 to 11 would be ideal.

Emma.

Was talking to a mate of mine who's uncle owns a car yard.. apparently he buys the clear indicator sets to make it look a few years younger.. I can see where he is going... damn dodgy car yards..

Was talking to a mate of mine who's uncle owns a car yard.. apparently he buys the clear indicator sets to make it look a few years younger.. I can see where he is going... damn dodgy car yards..

i would do that too if i owned a car yard , not only to make the car look younger but to also make it look way better Edited by bimmer boy