Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

M6 info

The schnitzer M6 is back on TM. There was a bit of info about it on here a while back. I had a quick search but all the auctions listed did not show the car any longer.

Was this the one that is not a genuine schnitzer and has M-Tech front and rear? Also brought in from Japan? Possibly down on power?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-326665724.htm

Edited by driftit

SSBMW can confirm, from memory talking about it with him it is not a genuine schnitzer.

Damn its cool though!

Whats the story with the WOF? WOF expired 5 months 1 week 2 days ago on 26th May 2010.

If my POS passed a wof last week, whats wrong with this weapon?

Edited by Jacko

The schnitzer M6 is back on TM. There was a bit of info about it on here a while back. I had a quick search but all the auctions listed did not show the car any longer.

Was this the one that is not a genuine schnitzer and has M-Tech front and rear? Also brought in from Japan? Possibly down on power?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-326665724.htm

Hi there,

I remember this car when it came in - Tony Ramlose ran a yard next to Turners Auctions in Penrose 5-6 years ago (it maybe still there)and over a good year or two was bringing in a load of M-powered E30's, E24's, E34's and a number of other interesting vehicles.

This was one of them. Was a little tired looking when it came in - has now been revitalised. It is a M - the Vin states that - however I am near certain the Schnitzer bits are all cosmetic (and as you pointed out has a M-technic bodykit). My question is why does car not have a M badge next to the speedo and which does it have an fuel economy guage? It looks like it has standard 635csi dials. In the early M6's there are no internal symbols to signify it is a M except for the M next to speedometer and tachometer. This doesn't have that.