Sign in to follow this  
johnm51

Peugeot 307

I recently purchased, well 2 days ago a 2006 307 for my wife. It came with 1 remote and 1non remote is this right?

Also missing is the ID Card for key codes. :unsure:

My 206 came only with one remote key, that was all.

I did however get the credit card for purchase of extra keys - you may have trouble without it, may pay to ring Peugeot parts and ask if they will supply key off VIN number, best to know before it is urgent :)

I guess the car was ex Japan ? Quite common for only one key to be supplied unfortunatly

Talk to Kieth about the springs he's got... BEST INVESTMENT FOR THE 307 EVER!!!!!!!!!!

well for ours anyways...

we have two keys. one remote entry and one plain jane put the key in the lock and turn key. It's a 04 NZ new model also.

My 206 came only with one remote key, that was all.

I did however get the credit card for purchase of extra keys - you may have trouble without it, may pay to ring Peugeot parts and ask if they will supply key off VIN number, best to know before it is urgent :)

I guess the car was ex Japan ? Quite common for only one key to be supplied unfortunatly

No the car is New Zealand new. You have triggered something for me though all I need to do is look in the service book and contact the dealership that sold the car new. Thanks Greg. Cheers :rolleyes:

No the car is New Zealand new. You have triggered something for me though all I need to do is look in the service book and contact the dealership that sold the car new. Thanks Greg. Cheers :rolleyes:

My mothers brand new 307 only came with one remote key & one plain joe one,

As did my 406 when i bought that new.

How many do you need at once?

Any Peugeot dealer can supply the four digit pin found on the cards, whether they will is the question.