Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

Final F1 race this evening.

Remember, last race at 1:55 tomorrow morn, four drivers in the running, will certainly be staying up for this.

Go Webber!

Gonna be an awesome race!!!

GO WEBBER stick Alonso in the wall for us Vettel Fans =D

I hope Schumacher gets a decent position this time.

Wont be able to watch it :( gotta get an early night for tomorrow's exams <_<

Edited by molehole1308

People will be killed here if Alonso doesn't win today or is taken out by another driver.

Looking forward to the race and I hardly watch F1

Was good. Very good. Drama-rific. Take that Alonso, you dirty pair of eyebrows!

did not see that coming, I thought alonso would take it. webber never looked good after his qualifying performance. bring on 2011 season!

Edited by Mike

Wow my eye lids are heavy this morning.

Boring race all in all bar Schumacher D-Spec'n it hard bro. Muppet. Great result though, Alonso is a little bitch.

Boring race all in all bar Schumacher D-Spec'n it hard bro.

Agreed. Would be nice to see some racing on the track rather than in the pits.

Agreed. Would be nice to see some racing on the track rather than in the pits.

Yea. Good race except! Schumacher getting a lil nudge from nico =)

Serves cocky, argo alonso. Great race from Petrov though!

Thank god Alonso that prat didn't win.

Bigups to Vettel!!!!!!!

Yea. Good race except! Schumacher getting a lil nudge from nico =)

Hey man the replays show he clearly did not touch him. Schu spun cause he was going too hard trying to get around Nico. He wouldn't have been all smiles afterwards if he was taken out, that man is vengeful.

Hey man the replays show he clearly did not touch him. Schu spun cause he was going too hard trying to get around Nico. He wouldn't have been all smiles afterwards if he was taken out, that man is vengeful.

If he wasn't touched he was squeezed in by Nico. He isn't competitive at the moment so he won't get vengeful over 7th. Hes got nothing to prove with 91 wins =) Nico had no chance round the outside, 3 wide into a chicane.....

Silly avoidable accident really but still it contributed to Alonso losing the champ so thank GOD it happened

We all love a fanboy.

SCU

"I went off the line, spun and, because of the dirt there, the back of the car just came around," Schumacher said. "It's a shame obviously as I would have liked to finish the season with a more positive ending, but I am already looking forward to fighting again next year."

Wonder if Red-bull will have the competitive car next season.

We all love a fanboy.

SCU

"I went off the line, spun and, because of the dirt there, the back of the car just came around," Schumacher said. "It's a shame obviously as I would have liked to finish the season with a more positive ending, but I am already looking forward to fighting again next year."

Wonder if Red-bull will have the competitive car next season.

haha. sht. saw that earlier. I shall keep trying here. Soooooooo who put forced him to go off line =) he doesn't want to cause a sh*t fight within mercedes hes not going to say nico pushed him there =)

GO THE SCHU!!!!

Nico ended the season with double the points as Michael driving the same car did he not? Maybe Schumacher should have moved aside.

Nico ended the season with double the points as Michael driving the same car did he not? Maybe Schumacher should have moved aside.

But remember is 2007/2008 can't remember but with all the new tyre rules everyone was struggling and adjusting to it.

Schumacher this year had to go through that process since he retired before these rules were enforced. Along with the fact hes been away for 3 years and always said to the media he wasn't expecting to drive circles round everyone.

Theres heaps more liable reasons but fact is he's there because he was asked by Ross to, and the fact he wanted to. Don't think any other drive is out there for anything more than fun, as well as no other driver on the grid would be walking/laughing on his way back to the paddock after crashing on the first lap.

He has nothing to prove to anyone, 91 wins, 7 titles. Next year we will see.

He's not going out there to do parade laps for 300km, he's an ultra-high performance type of guy through-and-through, he's going as fast as he can.

He would have loved to win the season, but his car is sh*t, and the team is far from the best, and he's old. I think he'd easily have been a title contender if put into a RedBull at the start of the year, and had spent a year training - rather than the few months he had.

Next year, who knows who will get the formula right and have the quick car? Maybe MercPetronas will??

Most boring race of the season...esp the importance and significance, it could have been!!

The last couple of years with, last minute rule changes/loopholes in rules have given some teams a bit of lady luck early on in the season - though i have a feeling Ferrari are a tiger waiting.

They have the drivers, the huge$$ is still being pumped into R&D and even after the 2005 rule changes to slow down Ferrari they have been constantly in the top 2-3 teams since.

Remembering that the Merc did not suit MS for the first half of this season, if Ross gives Schumi a decent ride next year...he will push everyone again!!