Sign in to follow this  
george graves

My m30 swap - TONS of pics...

sweeeeeeet when you have finished posting ... Ill move this to the project forum

Ahh - the dreaded wiring harness - it turns out we had a bad crank position sensor that came with the motor - and caused up hours of pain. We ended up using the harness that was on my m20 - all we had to do was extend some injector wires and thermastat wires...Plug that into the m30 ecu - and it fired right up.

Posted Image

Hey who wants a free m20? The head ended ended up going to a super eta project - that then found it's way into a 2002! I love it when car parts find a good home.

Posted Image

Castrol Super clean is your friend - oh and a old tooth brush. Just be warned that super clean pulls all the oils out of your paint - wax soon, and wax offten afterwards...here is the result...

Posted Image

DRUM ROLL PLEASE - I PRESENT THE M30! (applause) - also note the 3400 CFPM electric fan(we ended up switching it on with the AC switch - and is only needed in stop and go traffic or long stop lights)

Posted Image