Sign in to follow this  
APT

Insurance - 20 year old

I don't think CLIC do agreed value either.

Tried any main-stream companies just for lols? definately worth it, as they are cheaper.

NAC instruance is probably a resonable place to start i reckon. when i brought your tech1, ten minutes later i rang them up and insured it for 7k at about $800-ish a year, because as soon as i got home i'd to put on all my go-fast e30 bits which are worth A FAIR BIT...and plus i am still on my restricted.

but as a back up insrance company i thought they was very reasonable. at the moment i reckon "scam" it as much as you can while your under-age

*cough*

and untill your 25yrs old, hit up something that is more suited to your car/lifestyle needs

keep it real homie. hope to see you this weekend........................................in auckland

I have 3rd party fire and theft on the BMW (325i) I have a 30% discount cause I have no claims ( despite the fact ive never had insurance before) and a 7.5% discount cause of my alarm (not 4 star and not professionally installed). The car is insured for over 3K and I only pay $360 a year (I also get a discount cause I have home and contents for my room aswell.

Im 21 and I dont have my full yet (slack)

Thats with ASB I figure if I crash my car its my fault so I dont deserve my car haha.

They also told me that aslong as the modifications to my car dont exceed half of its value It doesnt effect anything.

(being the second driver of my other car, mum as the first, costs$90 a year)

Edited by Denz

I don't even have insurance for my E30 :( better get it done asap when i get back. have you tried State? but i think they're fussy about Mods on cars..

Yea State hate mods. Put some 18inch rims and a stereo in my 318i and they terminated my insurance.

As Hans said earlier, best bet is a broker.

Thanks Guys NAC sorted me out