Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Your first 3 cell phones

Not exactly the "first three", but more of a "oldest memorable three"

I had the StarTAC 3000 on the old Telecom 025 then inherited a StarTAC 6000.

Then went to then BellSouth on one of those Alcatel with AA battery adapter on the back.

Probably couple of other phones in between, but can't remember what they are now.

then Sony Ericsson T68, which is state of the art at the time. Still remember the detachable camera accessory.

post-450-1290682739.png

Edited by SpikeyLemon

It has to be said, these older phones were beautifully made, the plastics, and general feel was made to last, guess that is why 1/2 off them still work even though they are 1-2 decades old...

The last three Nokias have all lasted 1-2 years, and generally feel like a crappy cheap product.

My dad back in the day had a few Moto Startacs on Bellsouth, what a net mobile, particularly with the coloured screen numbers!

Edited by Achtzylinder

^ Regarding to cheaply made these day, it's true. But there are still quality product available and of course they sell at a price. Namely the Nokia E-series, Sony Ericsson X10 Pro, etc...

I like phones with metal these day, feel much more solid. Using Nokia E72 at the moment.

Now we were talking! This phone rocked. Fell out of my pocket whilst riding a motorbike on the highway one day. Came back to find it in three pieces and screen smashed. Taped it together with packing tape and managed to ring the insurance company on it!

Haha i think if remember this correct you did that down here, cause you and Dre had the same phone, right??

Yeah dude - on my way to uni from our flat before he moved in with you lot.

One touch easy

Philips savy old school

Philips savy slightly less old school

All of which were handed down to me

First 3

Sharp (found it on a street corner so dont know much about it XD)

iPhone 3G 16GB

Nokia N72