Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Moderators

Guest Andrew

Just to let you know

Moderators CAN:

Move, Pin, Unpin, Lock, Unlock, Edit titles on threads, Edit and delete posts in their forums only (editing a post will leave a 'Edited By...')

Moderators CAN'T:

Change any profile information, Post in locked topics.

Edited by ///Carl

:thumb:

Well done Andrew - thankyou.

Guest Andrew

I'm actually doing the changes now - its a whole manual edit thing.

Welcome Carl to the moderating team.

Moderators CAN'T:

Edit posts

all sweet, but maybe they should be allow to edit offensive posts or other stuff, thats not within the rules ect, cause that kinda the point of having a mod.?

:thumb:

Guest Andrew

And everyone is in fifth gear.. or "five diamonds"

Good stuff mods.

I'll fix that when I have time.

Hmmm, the matrix has revolved...if only we could stop the mastiness and spread a little love...

Hmmm, the matrix has revolved...if only we could stop the mastiness and spread a little love...

v w3rd carl, everyones at everyones throats... last time i checkd this forum was about bimmers, and our man love about them :lol:

good to see the changes andy, hope the new and old moderators show some maturity and take this board back to how good it was about 6 months ago.

sparkz

stop the mastiness and spread a little love...

had to have a wee giggle at this. :lol:

Guest Andrew

Moderators CAN: Edit posts in thier own forums - BUT it says who/when modified your post (so they can't edit it without other people knowing)

You now CAN'T: Edit your member title.

Well i have to give a big shout out to Grant for moderating really well in the For Sale section lately.. keep it up, your doing good. Also a shout out the the rest of the mods.. esp Andrew for setting bimmersport straight.. now we all gotta keep it that way.

Just to let you guys know to the H/U sold for $270.. but then the person backed out of the sale because her boyfreind bought her one.

Guest Spargo

Whats the point in the "moderate your own section" rule if you're all mods of all the sections (for all intents and purposes) ?

Whats the point in the "moderate your own section" rule if you're all mods of all the sections (for all intents and purposes) ?

Because the moderators can only moderate the forums assigned to them, they can't moderate forums that aren't.

It used to be that the moderators could moderate in all areas but Andy changed that.

Guest Andrew

I used to accidentally have everyone set as global moderators. They are not now.