post-6323-1292485736.jpg

post-6323-1292485748.jpg

dismantling my damaged bmw 323i

let me know if you are interested in parts

cheers guys

Ezra

027 6477 499

ezra.weaver@windowslive.com

Hi, i have an 84 320i and need the following, could you please get back to me with a price asap:

1. Aerial and aerial motor

2. Rear Mudflaps (x2)

3. Driver side speaker

Cheers

Hi, i have an 84 320i and need the following, could you please get back to me with a price asap:

1. Aerial and aerial motor

2. Rear Mudflaps (x2)

3. Driver side speaker

Cheers

gday mate,

sorry but the aerial has never seemed to work on start up.can do drivers front speeker for you for $20 and i have put the rear mudflaps on my other e30,sorry,i will get into the boot and see what condition the aerial motor is in for you,

yoiu can email me directly if you need and if your in chch your welcome to come view

cheers have a great new years

Ez

ezra.weaver@windowslive.com

$20 a speaker? Thats a bit harsh aint it? Can get brand new A/M for $20 a pair.

$20 a speaker? Thats a bit harsh aint it? Can get brand new A/M for $20 a pair.

haha Malcolm although thats cheap compared to paying what was it $15 for a MINT! tail light bracket or something ridiclous. How can you complain about people hating on your [edit=deletedbymods]threads[/edit] lol when you leave messages like this on others.

This can be deleted later on today.

Edited by bmw3

Hi Ezra, did the motor and trans survive? What part of Chch are you in for viewing? Cheers, David

haha Malcolm although thats cheap compared to paying what was it $15 for a MINT! tail light bracket or something ridiclous. How can you complain about people hating on your [edit=deletedbymods]threads[/edit] lol when you leave messages like this on others.

This can be deleted later on today.

That was before I found out how common alot of the parts were so now my prices have dropped way down. I sold a PAIR of my factory front speakers for $10 - only cos they were still good (clear & loud) I just upgraded. So $40 for 2 old speakers that are well over 20years old is way over the hill. Nothing against OP but just need to consider what they are selling etc... with the parts I got left, I am selling cheaper than wreckers do.

If OP is offended, they can PM a mod to clean this thread up. As I said, no offence was intended but this is the Net so things can be taken the wrong way.

Edited by Shady

Hi Ezra, did the motor and trans survive? What part of Chch are you in for viewing? Cheers, David

gday,im free all this week so anytime you want to veiw drop me a text/phone call 0276477 499 its in south brighton

had brand new main seal put on 3days beofre crash,think trans survived not sure about engine we can check

cheers :)

That was before I found out how common alot of the parts were so now my prices have dropped way down. I sold a PAIR of my factory front speakers for $10 - only cos they were still good (clear & loud) I just upgraded. So $40 for 2 old speakers that are well over 20years old is way over the hill. Nothing against OP but just need to consider what they are selling etc... with the parts I got left, I am selling cheaper than wreckers do.

If OP is offended, they can PM a mod to clean this thread up. As I said, no offence was intended but this is the Net so things can be taken the wrong way.

to the gentleman regarding speakers:

sorry for the mishap,was unsure of price for genuine bmw front speakers,now i know what the market price should be so thanks for all your feedback

Ezra

could be interested in the steering wheel if you are sending bits to someone else in wellington

could be interested in the steering wheel if you are sending bits to someone else in wellington

gday

ohh thats a tough call,i love the 3 spoke steering wheel and they are very hard to come by,im considering holding on to it sorry,had a few people ask me on trade me and iv had to say no reluctantly .sorry mate hope you find one in welly,best of luck

Ezra

thats cool. i had one in my silver E30 that i considering replacing with a standard one but then the car wouldnt match the buildsheet :( Best E30 wheel to use (havent tried tech2 though...)

thats cool. i had one in my silver E30 that i considering replacing with a standard one but then the car wouldnt match the buildsheet :( Best E30 wheel to use (havent tried tech2 though...)

true,i have a 4 spoke one in my 88 e30 but its the earleir of the 4spoke,still looks not as nice as 3 spoke but its acceptable for a everyday car haha,if i do get hard up for funds and im forced to sell i will consider you first :)

cheers