Sign in to follow this  
Sudo

New BMW Pics(56K Warn)

really need clears on that shizzle, Its screaming out for it!!!!

Amen to that.

Would look nuts with the clears on the front, red and orange is not a good mix <_<

orange = not the win.

car = the win, only because its red so it must go faster than all the others

Hellrot red, actually :lol:

Hellrot......excellent,

I would tint the windows too, black all around the same shade.

Car looks excellent, well done mate.

It had tints when I imported it, but LTSA says you have to take them off to comply. Funny thing is, now I can go buy tints darker than what was on when I imported, screwed eh?

It had tints when I imported it, but LTSA says you have to take them off to comply. Funny thing is, now I can go buy tints darker than what was on when I imported, screwed eh?

Unless the tints where totally blacked out on the front windows youve been done mate.

I had the same issue and they ended up scratching the fronts so I had no choice but to remove them.

The law is they must have a 35% TVL (I think they call it TVL - transferable visible light) on the front and can be completely blacked out everywhere else.

The law changed ages ago and I found out they have been doing this to all cars imported without knowing the changes. They told me Id have to remove mine until I offered to send through the appropriate documentation.

When I saw they'd been scratched I did my nut. I now have black on the rear windows which looks sensational and a slighty green metallic tint on the front. I was not happy.

Id go back to them and ask for some money back if I were you. You should be asking for the cash to tint them back again at the very least. As long as you can prove who took them off they can hardly refuse, theyve done something that was totally unnecessary.

Ask them to tell you why they took them off first. Dont mention the 35% rule, they may just say they were over 35% and then it would be up to you to prove they werent.

The laws are on the LTSA web site if you want to check them out.

Cheers

Martyn