Sign in to follow this  
byza213

nice looking e34

well i have to say i still quite like the e34 even after i said to myself recently that i probably wouldn't bother buying another one after i sold the alpina kitted 535i one i had .

but after being away the last few days on holiday driving the e34 v8 manual i have come to like them again , much better car than the e36 328i touring or coupe on a long drive (to busy and bumpy etc) , and alot smoother than my e28 m535i,

the only thing i dont like is watching thre fuel gauge drop down so quickly , but i suppose i cant complain as it is after all a 4.4L V8 .

will see what its like after a remap though .

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

well i have to say i still quite like the e34 even after i said to myself recentlt that i probably wouldn't bother buying another one after i sold the alpina kitted one i had . but after being away the last few days on holiday driving the e34 v8 manual i have come to like them again , much better car than the e36 328i touring or coupe on a long drive (to busy and bumpy etc) , and alot smoother than my e28 ,

the only thing i dont like is watching thre fuel gauge drop down so quickly , but i suppose i cant complain it is after all a 4.4L V8 .

will see what its like after a remap though .

i always thought about a map ecu,newer injectors and a retro fit of uk ecu and an o2 sensor and maybe a bump of compression to make the ol m30 a bit more efficient.Too hard with a daily driver though praps sometime in the future(and maybe slightly higher gearing)

Edited by kiwi535