Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Anybody delt with Turner motor sport usa

Has anybody delt with or bought anything off of Turner motor sport at all and if you have were they ok. I am looking at buying something in the 400usd price range so wanted to get the low down before i shell out the clams.

These guys >>Visit My Website<<

Edited by M-Spec

Depending on what you want.... you can get most items they sell cheaper elsewhere.

What are you looking at buying?

what I found when buying from them

they wont change the price of the package so you get charged less gst.

they use DHL for shipment and charge a fair bit as they are on the east coast.

they are very easy to deal with.

Edited by Jamez

I bought my flywheel and Hawk brakepads from them.

Easy to deal with and good email communication. Would purchase from them again

I bought my flywheel and Hawk brakepads from them.

Easy to deal with and good email communication. Would purchase from them again

Racetech also have a large selection of hawk pads if u wanted to avoid the customs charges.

Have had dealings with them plenty of times. Doug is great to deal with and very helpful.

Email them first to get a quote for shipping via USPS if the items are small enough - they will ship USPS even if the website doesn't provide the option.

And no they won't mark down items just to get under the GST charges - so best to pick your items carefully.

If you can find an advertised item elsewhere for cheaper then email Doug, they will (sometimes) meet the market (sometimes the suppliers are different and they simply can't price match).

But otherwise have never had an issue with them ever.

Edit:

Ah I see you are after an E46 M3 steering wheel ... look on ebay - there's a guy out in Slovenia that sell these for way cheaper and he ships to NZ and will mark the packages whatever $ you want him to :P

Edited by M3_Power

Have already requested shipping costs from them and have not been able to find anybody else to beat the price they are looking at unless Gavin can do it even if he was a bit over i would go with Gavin as he is here but will have to wait and see.

Edited by M-Spec

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-BMW-M3-...sQ5fAccessories

this guy will ship from the USA - about $42.50 via USPS

This is cheap if you don't mind second hand (honestly not that hard to get them re-trimmed):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-BMW-E4...sQ5fAccessories

Edited by M3_Power

When I was living in NZ, I bought stuff of them a few times. They are excellent to deal with.

I even had them, at one stage, ship something to an address in California, where I was heading so I just picked it up from there and brought it back to NZ with me. They also didn't charge sales tax, as they knew that I was taking the stuff back to NZ (which was nice as they were really just taking my word for it).

They also provided separate receipts for the items, so I could bring back some in my suitcase and some in my wife's and therefore not have to pay GST.

I'm pretty sure stuff that I had shipped to me in NZ was via USPS, which as has been mentioned elsewhere was cheaper than DHL.

Got a reply back this morning, $150USD for shipping, That's a fair whack for shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-BMW-M3-...sQ5fAccessories

this guy will ship from the USA - about $42.50 via USPS

This is cheap if you don't mind second hand (honestly not that hard to get them re-trimmed):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-BMW-E4...sQ5fAccessories

Nah - that'll be no good - goes on wrong side of car !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could not resist sorry :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Got a reply back this morning, $150USD for shipping, That's a fair whack for shipping.

Get them to give you the dimension and weight of the box and jump on www.usps.com and do an online calculation (then copy and paste the pricings to the email and get them to purchase and print for the freight online as it is cheaper than actually going to the post office to do it).

I've had no less than 3 CSL steering wheels shipped from all over the world and nothing of that sort for shipping. One was from New York and it was US$55 via USPS.

Got it sorted, Have got one coming for $425USD shipped to the door via Fedex. :D , Amazing how you can get it for under 1/2 the price i was quoted by BMW here.

Nah - that'll be no good - goes on wrong side of car !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could not resist sorry :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

;)