Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

European Number Plates

Their shipping was fine. They screwed up when making the plate because they put a space between the letters and numbers for my plate. I actually had specifically told them not to do that. So they made a new set for me. So when ordering make sure tha you mention that you don't want a space between the letters and numbers.

The plates are reflective, totally legit, as I said except for car nuts I don't think anyone would be able to tell that it's not made by plates.co.nz.

Now this is what Im talking about :D

Design your own plate

Bit pricier than the rest though but at least its an authentic UK plate style. All the others Ive found so far have the border in the wrong place (or dont have one) dont have the correct font etc.

Might be getting myself a set of these after all :)

Their shipping was fine. They screwed up when making the plate because they put a space between the letters and numbers for my plate. I actually had specifically told them not to do that. So they made a new set for me. So when ordering make sure tha you mention that you don't want a space between the letters and numbers.

The plates are reflective, totally legit, as I said except for car nuts I don't think anyone would be able to tell that it's not made by plates.co.nz.

Well i have spoken to Dad about all the options, and i think he's worried about getting a fine for not having a genuine one. Also i don't think he wants a Europlate, just incase the car ever changes to a spaghetti tin or a 4WD.

Damn it all.. ah well i'll keep researching the German plates.

Thanks for all the help guys.. well let ya's know what happens. Also if we order any, i'll post a reply in here asking if anyone wants anything .. cheaper shipping.

Yo, 318 Touring - is the price on the site for a pair or for one?

i.e. is it going to cost me around $60 or so US, or closer to $40?

When adding to shopping cart it says quantity 1, but is that one plate or one pair?

Cheers.

Yeah basically when buying you have two set the quantity to 2. I got mine, including shipping, for US$54.90.

When buying ask for a discount, he's discounting the German (D) plates anyway.