Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

E34 Schnitzer Kit

So i just picked up an E34 on a bit of impulse with schnitzer rims and kit etc. Not sure what to do with the car as a whole, (might fix it up to sell or strip for parts) but the kit will be going on my touring anyway.

my question to those of you with the kit, how is yours mounted??

I have this kit if there is more than one schnitzer kit:

Posted Image

Posted Image

they have some hidden screws up underneth the front bumper edge above the fog lights and at the back edge of the bumper , and front edge of the rear bumper , front and back edge of teh side skirts etc.

then mostly they use urathane to just glue it on .

good score there, i saw that one the other day .

easy enough to swap the trans out , most likly a jatco .

sometimes they are just low on trans oil and new a filter etc .

but most likly worn clutch packs

they have some hidden screws up underneth the front bumper edge above the fog lights and at the back edge of the bumper , and front edge of the rear bumper , front and back edge of teh side skirts etc.

then mostly they use urathane to just glue it on .

good score there, i saw that one the other day .

easy enough to swap the trans out , most likly a jatco .

sometimes they are just low on trans oil and new a filter etc .

but most likly worn clutch packs

Yeah thats the same as my one, i thought there would be a better looking fit with hidden clips etc like tech2 on E30s, your saying the screws and urethane is factory? :S its pretty whory lol.

Will be a jatco i think too, its a Japanese import. ill check the level in the tansmission and see what its like. i think it might be the computer though, was having a chat to the owner and he said it wasnt a progressive thing, but rather one day it decided it didnt want to go forwards anymore. Havent tried D, 4 or 3, but 2 makes the car go in reverse as well.

Not sure if i will part this out completely or just take the schnitzer bits and fix it up to sell. will decide while im on holiday