Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

M50B25 dyno tune.

Is it worth the dollars for a relatively stock engine? 2.5" exhaust, Cold airbox and pod, headers.

What sort of gains can be expected? Anyone actually done it to an M50 with stock insides and no turbo?

Is it worth the dollars for a relatively stock engine? 2.5" exhaust, Cold airbox and pod, headers.

What sort of gains can be expected? Anyone actually done it to an M50 with stock insides and no turbo?

Ring Gavin Bellars @ Hi Velocity on (09) 442 4451 he'll anwser all your questions as he knows what your motor should be turning out, what he should be able to get out of it etc. He won't bullshit with false estimates, he doesn't bite so just give him a call.
  • Like 1

^ Will do.

Anyone actually done it? I dont imagine it would take hours and hours of dyno time to do as it would be a (comparatively) simple map.

Weighing it up on a bang for buck scale ;)

I tuned my own, not on the dyno, but on the road. I can feel a difference but not sure what it would be HP wise.

^ Will do.

Anyone actually done it? I dont imagine it would take hours and hours of dyno time to do as it would be a (comparatively) simple map.

Weighing it up on a bang for buck scale ;)

I don't think it would take more than 45mins-hour depends how well its running I guess.

Gavins pretty reasonable though.