Sign in to follow this  
djguranga

Bimmersport 2011 Calendar?

hey guys!

As the end of Jan approaches , just wondering if there are plans to shoot a 2011 Bimmersport Wall Calender like last year? :)

Bit late don't you think? Not the sort you can just pump out over night, lots of planing has to go into it. Perhaps there will be one for 2012.

Not this year unfortunily .. Last years didnt sell many so we canned it for this year.

A lot of time and effort went into the last one for only 20 sales.

Will look at it later this year for next year however.

20 sales - ratshit support! Can't believe there would have been so few.

Seems, as with a lot of things on here - all noise of support but low take up when committment is due

Wow only 20 sales??? thats unbelievable :(

Would love to help out any way needed for the next one..will definately be missed this year..

cheers hybrid for the info

Not this year unfortunily .. Last years didnt sell many so we canned it for this year.

A lot of time and effort went into the last one for only 20 sales.

Will look at it later this year for next year however.

That is f**king pathetic...

Fair enough it was canned, hopefully more people show interest as I sure love having it sitting on my wall!

Edited by crazyarab

That is f**king pathetic...

Fair enough it was canned, hopefully more people show interest as I sure love having it sitting on my wall!

+1.

Henry's cars month is almost up!

Whose keen to have a calender priced up and we can all put a lil $$ to have them printed? Cause I really want a 2011 one? not too late.... We got a few photographers on here and Im sure if there is more than 4-5 of us that wants it done so if we get it priced we can spilt it the expenses and sell em.

I liked to show off members cars using my calendar :P

Keen for a calendar again :)

in

though it caused a lot of trouble for my flatmates when i found out they drew all over the dates. thank goodness they could only find a pencil at the time :D

I can't believe so few were sold and considering I bought 2 thats pretty poor form BS.

Some pre-sales would probably work better then, and really as we don't need Jan just make it a midyear - midyear calendar, so say March 2011 -> March 2012

Possibly go for a system only once a certain number of orders are in do we make a go of it?

I'd be in for 2.

Take some pics from the projects posts. A montage of each car, you know 4-5 pics.

So I have 1 of 20 ... I was looking forward to replacing it with the 2011 version aswell. I will clean the cars up and do a shoot asap for entry in the mid year to mid year version. How much was it last year? Could do four photos per page so more cars can fit which will increase interest.

So I have 1 of 20 ... I was looking forward to replacing it with the 2011 version aswell. I will clean the cars up and do a shoot asap for entry in the mid year to mid year version. How much was it last year? Could do four photos per page so more cars can fit which will increase interest.

I had the 2010 calendar at work, attracted lots of comments. Now have a flowery landscape calendar for 2011 !

I will have to keep it as a collectors item...