Sign in to follow this  
paulo

e39 factory alloys - 16 inch style 33's or BBS cross-spokes etc

Hi, I want to get hold of some cheap Factory 16 inch style 33's or BBS cross spoke wheels to give my 528i a stock look. Currently fitted with some 18 inch alloys with marginal WOF tyres - willing to swap these for some 16's with good tyres. The 18's look exactly like the wheels in this link (but mine are 18 inch, not 17 inch):

18's

Style 33's look like this:

style 33's

Also would like these type of BBS cross=spokes as fitted to this e39:

BBS cross spokes

Cheers

Paul

Hi, I want to get hold of some cheap Factory 16 inch style 33's or BBS cross spoke wheels to give my 528i a stock look. Currently fitted with some 18 inch alloys with marginal WOF tyres - willing to swap these for some 16's with good tyres. The 18's look exactly like the wheels in this link (but mine are 18 inch, not 17 inch):

18's

Style 33's look like this:

style 33's

Also would like these type of BBS cross=spokes as fitted to this e39:

BBS cross spokes

Cheers

Paul

I would be keen to buy the 18s?

I would be keen to buy the 18s?

Hi, I'd prefer to do a swap / sale here in Christchurch to avoid the freight hassle, but if I manage to buy some 16's locally here first, then I'll put the 18's up for sale. The 18's are currently on the car, so I need to do a quick swap / sale to keep it mobile!

Thats a shame you are in Christchurch because the link you have for those style 33's are my wheels Im trying to get rid of...

Thats a shame you are in Christchurch because the link you have for those style 33's are my wheels Im trying to get rid of...

Hi, would you consider sending them to me in Christchurch? - just drop them off to the Mainfreight Depot and charge me the freight?

Hey there Paul. I have a set of syle 33. are you still interested? Haha. New to this forum and although seeing this post is over 2 years ago.