Sign in to follow this  
BadBm_

check this out

27k !!

Bloody clean, I like it...All it needs is a hard top :P

Another nice M3....

For ease of our browsing, consider putting the actual subject and description of your post, in the title/subtitle

I enquired about this M3 a few months back, he said it was NZ New but couldn't help the MPH on the speedo?

I enquired about this M3 a few months back, he said it was NZ New but couldn't help the MPH on the speedo?

Rego shows nz new

They obviously brung in M3's with MPH on the speedo then? He also said that the mileage was MILES not KMS.

Edited by The Diesel Guy

there is a thread or two on here about the reason behind that. the cars that are in miles were an order that was ment to go to the UK, but was cancelled, and seeing there isnt a lot of RHD markets, they were sent here instead. or so the story goes anyway..

there is a thread or two on here about the reason behind that. the cars that are in miles were an order that was ment to go to the UK, but was cancelled, and seeing there isnt a lot of RHD markets, they were sent here instead. or so the story goes anyway..

Yeah some interesting things like that happen- My mates grandad in the 80's bought most of a cancelled Indonesian Gov't BMW order and brought them over here. Problem was they had no heaters and instead huge air conditioners so he had them all swapped out and that's why a bunch of 'NZ new' E30's and E28's have that grille thing on the console...