Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

Need some rubber

I used to buy off a tyre wholesaler but lost his email address when my computer got stolen. Can anybody pm me it?

I'm looking got buy some 235/40/r17 either in toyo r888 or falken azenis and i don't want to pay through the ass for them.

I used to buy off a tyre wholesaler but lost his email address when my computer got stolen. Can anybody pm me it?

I'm looking got buy some 235/40/r17 either in toyo r888 or falken azenis and i don't want to pay through the ass for them.

I don't have a hook up for you, but just want to impart my experience with the Flaken Azenis. They are a hard wearing tyre and can cope with lap after lap on the track. But they're no where near the full quid for grip. At Manfeild I could only do a 1:24 at best and never felt comfortable with them. (had a couple of spins on warm up laps)

I switched to Dunlop Targa tyres and immediately got into the 19's. Best was a low 18 on slicks. I've been told the R888's are almost as good as the Dunlops, but no direct experience myself.

Cheers

Toyo R888’s are great for the week or so they last. Dunlop’s are mega bucks but far superior and will last a few more days.

Toyo R888’s are great for the week or so they last. Dunlop’s are mega bucks but far superior and will last a few more days.

I would have to disagree with you there. From all the feedback we get, 99% of our customers prefer the R888's. :)

maybe you need to learn how to drive smoothly :P

Edited by zenetti

I would have to disagree with you there. From all the feedback we get, 99% of our customers prefer the R888's. :)

maybe you need to learn how to drive smoothly :P

Or stop doing roll backs.