Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

5 stud your e30 the RIGHT way!

I have the opportunity to manufacture a simple 5 stud conversion for all you 5 stud hopefuls out there.

Considering that to get m3 control arms, struts and bushes in your hand is a costly and difficult process, I'm hoping to manufacture adapting sleeves for the e30 spindle/any other spindle to achieve the desired stud pattern/hub.

Please leave me a comment below if you could be interested in a conversion kit at a reasonable price, hopefully around 600-700 depending on sourcing.

Cheers guys!!

Registering interest... a bolt on kit would make it easy for lazy pricks like me.

I really just want the wheel choice..

What rotors and calipers would it be using?

Still in the works, but will be e36 rotor, and either e30 caliper/e36 caliper adapted.

My 2c.

Don't go for a sleeve type adaptor...

If you are going to that effort, making new hubs would be much easier, and can use generic SKF wheel bearings etc...

As for brakes, look for something that bolts to the E30 strut (R33 4pots IIRC) and then work back to get the right hub offset to suit the matching rotor. And it would all 'bolt' together.

Something like these (but for the E30):

HQ ones on TM

Posted Image

Edited by E30-323ti

easy 5 stud yes please!..saw r33 and thought gtr brembos straight away..possible?

About a month late, but possible interest registered :)

Any comment on if this is going ahead or not? Any progress?

Still in the worx, trying to suss manufacturing, plus still developing designs, will be at least a few months before prototype.