Sign in to follow this  
raewyn22

Small project - E30

saw this today, looked quite good. how do you like the manual vs auto? completely differant car?

Thanks :) Where did you see it? Far better being a manual for sure. Completely different car now, feels quicker off the mark, and great fun too.

Just got some 15" BBS rims, yet to put them on though...

post-6517-1330327704.jpg

Thanks :) Where did you see it? Far better being a manual for sure. Completely different car now, feels quicker off the mark, and great fun too.

Just got some 15" BBS rims, yet to put them on though...

im seeing it just about every day now haha. intersection of tristram ave and wairau road at like 4:30 heading home from work. im the young guy thats always riding the bike round there. ridings a crap load cheaper than driving. saving up for wheels, cert and new steering rack so got to ride for a few months.

cant wait to see it again with those new wheels on

And here she is.... :wub:

post-6517-1331450679.jpg

Looking great Raewyn. Great to meet you yesterday too :)

very sweet styling, black on black with some nice bbs, looks smooth well done!

So got a cut and polish yesterday! Looks a lot better than it was! :lol:

post-6517-1335865610.jpg

Shadow line that window trim :)

:bounce:

Shadow line that window trim :)

Nup, it gives some contrast as it is.

Looks great, well done :)

Thanks! Just trying to figure out what to do now... getting some euro plates hopefully.

Ideas?

Thanks! Just trying to figure out what to do now... getting some euro plates hopefully.

Ideas?

Mtec II kit would finish it off nicely :)

BTW, Much as I do like shadow chrome, this car is suited as it is with chrome IMO

Mtec II kit would finish it off nicely :)

BTW, Much as I do like shadow chrome, this car is suited as it is with chrome IMO

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of that.. also might look at getting a Mtec II Steering Wheel. Though there is a Mtec I steering wheel on Trade Me for $150 that looks alright.

See what this year brings B)

I would wait & go for Tec II steering wheel as well - keeping the theme

^_^

So next I've decided to do some touch ups. The right front guard and drivers door clear coat is coming off pretty bad.. So going to get that fixed up. The bumper has a big chunk out of it from before I got it.. so getting that done!

Then from there I will decide!

A new addition - a must have. :ph34r:

post-6517-1336178230.jpg

Ideas?

germanplates do nz font/stickered euro plates if you wanted to know a good place to get em from.

Edited by André3000

germanplates do nz font/stickered euro plates if you wanted to know a good place to get em from.

Thanks I've placed an order with Andy for some! Looking forward to receiving those. In the meanwhile, I have gotten rid of the twin 12" subs in the boot to free up some boot space, and installed a 12" Sony Slimline sub/box instead. I can actually see my boot now and it sounds pretty great!

what mm H&R springs are you lowered on ? 40mm all around? let me know as im interested in buying a set. Also are lowered on standard shocks?

what mm H&R springs are you lowered on ? 40mm all around? let me know as im interested in buying a set. Also are lowered on standard shocks?

Sorry about the late reply.. car is lowered on standard shocks but in regards to mm, you will need to speak with Ray at HellBM as he was the one who fitted them.. I don't get into the technical stuff...