Sign in to follow this  
kerry

girl guide biscuits

my daughter is selling girl guide bikkies this year, if any one in hamilton wants some please let me know, there are plain, plan and choc and choc mini's, $3 for plain $3,50 for choc per packet.

cheers.

Edited by kerry

wow that time of year again!!

Get her to go into dairys and stuff up there and see if they will buy them off her. she will sell hundreds and wont have to walk the streets. my store did it last year, though thats structured a bit differently. i would think most shops would be happy to sell them at cost seeing as its a charity

I'll take the $250 pack :P

haha woops. fixed

Bloody hell, thats cheap compared to here. They are selling for US$4.00 a packet here.

Maybe they just saw me and thought lets rip the dumb foreigner off. Well it worked! I walked away with two packets of Chocolate Mint.

hmm, a couple of years ago, a lady at work was selling them on behalf of her daughter at $4.50 for plain and $5 for choc

I was so horrified at how much they'd gone up in price that it was the first year I hadn't bought any

I guess either they've come down in price now, or the lady (and / or her daughter) were trying to make a bit of money on the side, which really isn't cool when it comes to charity

How big are the packs (gram wise eg 350g etc) may be keen on some...can come to you.

plain 230g. choc 190g. choc mini 180g....cheers

Bought a pack yesterday from people who live down the road from me.

The chocolate ones taste quite nice! :)

do the girls still go door knocking selling them?

haven't seen that done around here since I was a teenager, but it could just be the town I live in lol

Bloody hell, thats cheap compared to here. They are selling for US$4.00 a packet here.

Maybe they just saw me and thought lets rip the dumb foreigner off. Well it worked! I walked away with two packets of Chocolate Mint.

Chocolate Mint :o

we don't get that here :(

Mmmmm Chocolate mint would be sooooooo good!!

Chocolate Mint :o

we don't get that here :(

do the girls still go door knocking selling them?

haven't seen that done around here since I was a teenager, but it could just be the town I live in lol

yea man where ever it sells is were they go. me and my girl are off to new world on sunday in hillcrest to sell some.

home delivery would be very awesome, but if they don't come round then it's not a big deal, there's quite a few places around here to buy them from, I'm just lazy is all lol

home delivery would be very awesome, but if they don't come round then it's not a big deal, there's quite a few places around here to buy them from, I'm just lazy is all lol

can be arranged through courier haha.

can be arranged through courier haha.

Now that you say that im defenantly keen haha, will text tomorrow

hey Kerry if you still have some (choco) and are keen to courier i'll actually buy some, we're not getting girl guide bisciuts down here in CHCH this year apparently..rather upset about this haha

sounds good man. just pm me exactly what you want and il sort it out.