Sign in to follow this  
huff3r

More E30 Bits

I'm very keen, would be good if you could hold it for me till you come up to Hams.

Thanks.

Sweet, glovebox is on hold. PM me contact details and we can sort something out. I'll be up sometime Wednesday avo.

Edited first post to reflect items still available, come on guys help me make it to the Intermarques!! :D

Also available:

M20B20 engine, 230,000kms, suspected blown piston rings, some bits pilfered for my racecar but mostly all there, would be good for someone wanting to do a rebuild, or someone just curious as to how an engine works. $100

Engine stand it sits on (once its gone, or for sale with it.), 340kg rating. $30

Pics to come.

Glovebox now gone. Engine on hold for Oli.

First post updated.

Foglight blanks sold, so not much left. Remember, prices are a suggestion. Help me clear out all this stuff haha.

Bump. Still got some bits and pieces. Also, Oli, still got the engine just sitting here ae. Flick me a text/pm/fb message whenever if your still keen. Cheers.

Il take that airbox if nath doesn't want it.

The plastic hose bit has been snapped off mine ever since i can remember, would that make a difference or not?

Il take that airbox if nath doesn't want it.

The plastic hose bit has been snapped off mine ever since i can remember, would that make a difference or not?

Dunno if it'd make much difference, i guess it'd let a little more hot air in. As you can see in the pic, the hose bit comes with it. So as long as you have the headlight rear covers it should seal off the intake to just cool air from behind the headlights... theoretically.

I'll give nathan a day or so to let me know if he wants it, else it's all yours :)

Got a free one last night, Blair can have it. Ta

Sweet as, good deal haha.

Blair it's all yours if you still want it.

haha yeah good deal, match it? lol

pm me your account details man.

haha yeah good deal, match it? lol

pm me your account details man.

Sweet. Done. Airbox on hold for Blair

Only centre console and sunvisor left, will take small donations for them as long as you pick them up/pay postage. Just want them gone, dont need lotsa extras!

I realise these two aren't worth much, so if they dont sell it'll be either the bin, or donate to a wrecker in exchange for service light reset ;).

Cheers,

Paul