Sign in to follow this  
huff3r

More E30 Bits

Ok so I have a few bits to sell, to clear some room in the garage and help pay for new goodies for my car / flight school.

All items are off a 1987 320i (PFL) Sedan in Lachsilber.

All prices are negotiable/ONO.

Centre Console in good condition, apart from four screw holes. $5

post-3253-1299904843.jpg

Passenger side sunvisor. Good Condition $5

post-3253-1299904896.jpg

Cheers :D

Need to go, i dont need any extra bits.

Edited by huff3r

Does the glovebox come with the handel/ latch assembly shown in the photo?

Does the glovebox come with the handel/ latch assembly shown in the photo?

Yes it does indeed. No key though.

Also for sale:

Assorted E30 seatbelts. Have the full set, but unfortunately front buckles both went with the seats when I sold them. So only have buckles for the 3 in the rear.

Also, one front belt is aftermarket, so probably was drivers side one and has been replaced at some stage.

$10 each part. I.e. Centre belt + Left? buckle. Or Centre + Rear buckles etc.

Or the whole lot for small change + beer....

post-3253-1299906336.jpg

Edited by huff3r

Sweet, Just checking - it is unlocked?

And do you have any idea on shipping to auckland?

Sweet, Just checking - it is unlocked?

And do you have any idea on shipping to auckland?

Yup, unlocked. Percelpost $18.50 to Auckland. It's an awkward shape for sending really, but measures approx 50cmx50cmx30cm from my quick attempt at measuring.

Just remembered, I am coming up to Hamilton next week, on the 23rd, so anyone on the way, or in Hamilton I can drop bits off to. Or if any aucklanders want to meet up there...

(Since theres been a bit of interest from Auckland so far haha. Knew I was in the wrong city to be owning a BMW).

Ill take the headlight cover panels. I always seem to loose/break mine. Will it come with the screw clip things? PM me your account

If you could bring these back for me Paul that would be awesome!?

Ill take the headlight cover panels. I always seem to loose/break mine. Will it come with the screw clip things? PM me your account

If you could bring these back for me Paul that would be awesome!?

Yup, comes with them. I'm only up there for two days, so just sort out a time to come round and pick them up or something. I'm in Whitby btw.

PM sent.

If it isn't gone yet, I'll take the glovebox.

I'm in Hamilton.

[edit] My E30 is FL, will it fit?

Edited by BJM

If it isn't gone yet, I'll take the glovebox.

I'm in Hamilton.

[edit] My E30 is FL, will it fit?

Not gone yet. Not sure, but im fairly certain interior is exactly the same between the two. So should fit. Feel free to try it out when im up there if you like, or at least check it out and see if they look the same

Not gone yet. Not sure, but im fairly certain interior is exactly the same between the two. So should fit. Feel free to try it out when im up there if you like, or at least check it out and see if they look the same

I'm very keen, would be good if you could hold it for me till you come up to Hams.

Thanks.

Thanks for the mudflaps!

Quick postage too, gave them a quick clean this afternoon and will really get into them on the weekend when I clean my car. Needs a good one after being down to Wellington and back last weekend :D

Thanks for the mudflaps!

Quick postage too, gave them a quick clean this afternoon and will really get into them on the weekend when I clean my car. Needs a good one after being down to Wellington and back last weekend :D

Hope those brackets do work out for you, from memory they are all thats required. If they still dont work let me know and I'll see what I can find :)

Hope those brackets do work out for you, from memory they are all thats required. If they still dont work let me know and I'll see what I can find :)

I need a few more of those little clips if you happen to have them around somewhere?

Put one on this morning before work just to make sure it will stay on... my car is a little lower than standard.

Thanks,

Andrew

Edited by kevinator9

I need a few more of those little clips if you happen to have them around somewhere?

Put one on this morning before work just to make sure it will stay on... my car is a little lower than standard.

Thanks,

Andrew

Sorry, not sure what clips you mean? Perhaps if you could take a picture? Im not sure exactly what else is involved in fitting them, as it's been a while since i removed them.. but I'm happy to help anyway I can.

Similar to these

Posted Image

They hold the mudflaps on up the sides.

Many Thanks,

Andrew

How many did you need? I can only find two clips similar to those. Sorry, didnt realise they used clips as my new car's mudflaps were just screwed to the guard.

How many did you need? I can only find two clips similar to those. Sorry, didnt realise they used clips as my new car's mudflaps were just screwed to the guard.

Thats cool, I think I need a total of 8 (I have 1).

Yea I had a look at my mother's E30 and hers has screws not clips, but it's a facelift.

If you can spare any I would gladly grab them (I can pay the extra postage too) but no biggie, I think I am getting some more from HellBM up this way.

Still a steal for $50 ^_^

Those clips also hold the front plastic headlight grills - 2 per grill. Most wreckers will have them.

Those clips also hold the front plastic headlight grills - 2 per grill. Most wreckers will have them.

They are slightly different to the ones above (I can't take a pic of the one I have as it is on the car now) but I rang HellBM and they said they had some so I will pick some up from them.

They are slightly different to the ones above (I can't take a pic of the one I have as it is on the car now) but I rang HellBM and they said they had some so I will pick some up from them.

Cool as, just let me know if you need these two. Although I cant be sure they are even the right ones, I found them in the bottom of a box of bolts from when i stripped my car. Sorry I couldnt be any more help, it's been 3 years since I stripped the racecar haha.

Cool as, just let me know if you need these two. Although I cant be sure they are even the right ones, I found them in the bottom of a box of bolts from when i stripped my car. Sorry I couldnt be any more help, it's been 3 years since I stripped the racecar haha.

Thanks, I will see how many the guy has up here and if I need I will PM.

Thanks again for the mudflaps!

Andrew