Sign in to follow this  
purchas.a@gmail.com

Long time Lurker First time Noob

Hi there everyone,

I think I've been signed up here for a while now lurking every once and again however I have made a new purchase recently and thought it was time to show up on these boards.

Posted Image

This beauty of a car is going to suck a good chunk of my money dry and help me neglect my lovely girlfriend and hopefully I'll have many of you to thank for this with various input and ideas along the way. Trawling the boards here there is definitely some great knowledge and I look forward to contributing what information I find out along this wee journey that is the black E30.

Allegedly the car had koni yellows , however I'm not too sure on this and think that might have translated to cut springs some how but hey a good excuse to get some new ones :lol: Will be looking for a coilover kit under the "best bang for buck" category any experiences suggestions will be great!

Nice to meet you all and I'm sure I'll get to know a few more of you.

Purchas

Edited by purchas

Wheels are AZEV-a's I think they suit the car perfectly. Will get some more pictures once it's been cleaned up a bit but for right now it's off to repco as the brakes need a little bit of loving today.

He has neglected to mention he grew up in New Zealand and caused havoc with myself and a few others all through high school and the years after. So, not an Aussie.

lol the SSS Pulsar's :lol::lol:

I lived in Sydney couple years back. Those things are everywhere!!

Welcome btw