Sign in to follow this  
alexshaw015@gmail.com

BBS deep dish

Quite a few E30's have them now. They look good. But you do have to have the car sitting at a nice height. These are the replicas of the orignal wheels that came on the M E30's.

Well priced and good quality imo.

I believe the pic on them on the car are actually 17's on Mash's bagged wagon. Could be wrong.

I believe the pic on them on the car are actually 17's on Mash's bagged wagon. Could be wrong.

yes it is 17's on Mash' wagon.

We have just the one set left in our chch branch so if you want them it might pay to buy them quickly :)

go here http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....28483&st=30 for some sample pics :)

Where are you from alex? Was a guy a Year or two below me at school with your name, neither very common names ha

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Where are you from alex? Was a guy a Year or two below me at school with your name, neither very common names ha

Im from wellington just moved up to auckland. I went to Wellington Col but I think there was also another Alex Shaw at HIBS

That would be correct, he will be the kid I know. Just wondered lol