Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Delete this thread please

Everything on the car must be sold. Have listed some of the stuff on trade me already, but anything else just ask!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings....?member=3584373

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Did this e34 have an M-sport kit? TM ad has been pulled

Did this e34 have an M-sport kit? TM ad has been pulled

Nope ac schnitzer, and not for sale sorry :( everything else is though!)

well done on this . :D

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=369258832

good buy too.

i know where there are some spare 4wd parts if you want to store them as there are real dare to buy new and almost impossible to find used .

^ Safe cars too, my mate got clipped on the motorway over easter, went up a bank, rolled 3 times and walked away without a scratch.

He struggled with finding parts for his too since a lot of it is iX specific obviously. His had fubar-d front cv's and rooted shocks all round, the prices to replace was astronomical, he ended up just living with it.

Edited by Brams

^ Safe cars too, my mate got clipped on the motorway over easter, went up a bank, rolled 3 times and walked away without a scratch.

He struggled with finding parts for his too since a lot of it is iX specific obviously. His had fubar-d front cv's and rooted shocks all round, the prices to replace was astronomical, he ended up just living with it.

surely parts ex us etc still much cheaper than here?

Not 100% sure what I'm going to do with it yet, brought it as a bit of a gamble really. A few of the spec'd up stuff on that car I'll swap out with my red tourings poverty pack stuff. As for the rest of the car, we will just have to wait and see. Got the green e34 that I'm parting out to fix this one up too given they are the same colour spec etc

Speaking of which, parts still available, give me a cheeky offer on stuff and you can probably take it, got more than my money's worth from this car anyway

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Both the 5iXT and the sedan in this ad now gone. E34 part enquiries to go to forum sponsors, I haven't stockpiled e34 bits. Cheers

What about the parts I was coming around for ?

Edited by martyyyn

What about the parts I was coming around for ?

?? You took them?

Will pm