Sign in to follow this  
_BRS_

Insurance Advice needed

Hey guys, my insurance renewal is due at present and i just need some advice on some things,

Currently my car is insured for $8000 and wheels insured for $1400 and costs $811 per year.

Now i am wanting to insure my new wheels for $2800 so they insured the car and wheels for $10800 at a cost of $891 per year.

We all know my car isn't worth $10800.

So im after some advise on a close enough figure i should insure my car for and maybe i should drop the price of the rims down to $2000 as $2800 is with tires included.

Cheers Blair

vv Discuss vv

How much is it worth?

Hey guys, my insurance renewal is due at present and i just need some advice on some things,

Currently my car is insured for $8000 and wheels insured for $1400 and costs $811 per year.

Now i am wanting to insure my new wheels for $2800 so they insured the car and wheels for $10800 at a cost of $891 per year.

So im after some advise on a close enough figure i should insure my car for and maybe i should drop the price of the rims down to $2000 as $2800 is with tires included.

Cheers Blair

vv Discuss vv

Is your current policy agreed value or did you give them a number, also how are the wheels insured? Separately?

Edited by Westy

Id insure it for what it owes you. Unless that figure is over 10.8k...