Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

arrrghhh

on the way to work yesterday(i knew i shouldnt have gone in cos i theoretically finished on friday)i was hit from behind by a guy in a mitsi diamante,there doesnt appear to be much damage(unlike his car heheheh)I am tossing up between the surgery (quality work but a bit inconvenient),or blair wright waterloo quay....any comments?.

from what i hear, the surgery rocks...

gutted bout that paul........... least it wasnt as bad as gus' though aye? :ph34r:

Go see Mike at the Surgery, his repair work is top quality and he was very helpful on making arrangements to the point that you could even drop your car off to his place the night before so as you didn't have to do it in the morning.

Their work is also so good you can't even tell i've put a gearbox go through my rear panel!

BTW, gutted for you mate, hope the LSD wasn't affected ;)

I'll agree with what carl said about their work, i saw the repair they did on his car and it is perfect

Bummer Paul.

I've got a nice straight 540 if you want one!

After the way people have had cars wrecked lately, I might lock it in the Garage for a while.

Blair Wright are top notch, though they don't deal with all insurance companies from what I understand (eg- if you're with State you don't have many choices).

The questions become:

1. Do you need a courtesty car for the duration of repairs

2. Does it matter what part of Wellington

3. Is cost a factor/insurance a factor

i am going to see mike at the surgery and we will go from there.I am insured with vero,i dont think its going to be a problem where i go,aprt from the fact my new job is in upper hutt!The damage is hardly noticeable but i just want ot make sure its done right...I wish sometimes i didnt like my car so much!!!

Edited by kiwi535

I've got a nice straight 540 if you want one!

i knew you would pop something in like that cain.

anyway, that sucks. But it could be worse. Have fun

Edited by bumpstop325