Sign in to follow this  
M325is

Auto salon

So this year il be representing the euros in the girlspeed stand with my m325i, just asking for alittle help as i would love your votes if your attending.

Just wanting to know what you guys think i should do to my car in the next 5 weeks to give her that finishing touch, shes going into the painters in a couple of weeks to get the paint touched up and then to the car groomers for a wax and all, but i need something else...

Maybe keeping to a budget of say $700. Visual mods only...

please help as nobody else active in g/s owns a bimmer.

I only have 5WEEKS!!! :o

you dont need to ask for my vote, thats a wicked car. Sorry havent seen it before. Wow !

Smoked repeaters (fronts look fine... dunno about rears ...) ... (talk to ollie)

If you dont mind taking away that original look, chuck on some eyebrows :)

Edited by E30stz

You know what, im actually liking this style of repeaters, maybe in clear. Anyone know where you get these?

post-2-1115710991.jpg

Sack it on Chromies and tint it as dark as it will go, paint your

dash some horrible colour and say it has "500 horsepower at the wheels".

Thats wot the rest of them will be doin.

Just make it look as tidy as possible, a good polish and wax to get

that black lookin like it's wet. And pay attention to detail!

Its looks like a bloody nice car, Someone steal some voting forms

and we could have an E30 king of salon mwahh!!! :ph34r:

smoked front, indicators, rears (talk to ollie, or borrow mine)

mtech 2 wing (you know they rule)

pin striping for that 80's good ness

ellipsoids for the updated headlight look

not much else really, as you got the kit and wheels

and all the stuff ive said is just replicating my car haha

pay andy to do a mean clay bar, and 3 step meguiars (best clean ever, seriously)

if i make it, ill vote

oh and most important bit...europlate (you did have one...cant remember) if you order now they will be here in time ($80)

or yo could go clear indicators, they look pimp on a black car...just cost a little more

Edited by Gus

I agree with the smoked indicators as well.. nice plain display thing.... just the car, no extra sh*t!!

Maybe get the windows tinted if ya havent already - other than that it looks good. Just gotta get it shiny as possible - maybe give the interior a touchoup if it needs it (if you got leather seats get em reconditioned).

Good luck eh!

I thnk id rather clear then smoked repeaters/indicators and rear, anyone know whether i can get these from nz? And where?

The stand will have 5-6 cars in it, im trying to keep the theme as simple as i can persuade them to, being g/s they probly wanna do something eye catching. :wacko:

Im still considering tinting and have been for some time now as i drive alot at night all over the damn country i like to beable to see clearly out all windows.

Yeh got the euro plate, it a nz one. :wub:

Edited by M325is

You know what, im actually liking this style of repeaters, maybe in clear. Anyone know where you get these?

just smoke your current ones and it'll blend in well with the bumpers. They dont make indicators in that sorta style for E30 I'm sorry, only E34.

not on where to get clears.....didnt e30stz know? the only prob is then you run into orange bulb probs...but i do think they look better...i only got smokes cos im cheap.....no where in NZ

i agree with you on tints.....i love having no tints.....its fun and you can see sh*t!

orange doesnt really do it, does it? And id like to get brighter fog lights kinda the same brightness as my full beams. :mosh:

post-2-1115713613.jpg

Yeah just what everyone else said.. smokes or clears all round.

You are MS BOND right?

You are MS BOND right?

Yeap im msbond, what happend is in the past. :ph34r: Edited by M325is

I agree with gus about the pin striping.

And ill lend you my m tech 2 wing, but you gotta fix it... lol

hehe can i have it :) ... ill fix it as long as i can keep it afterwards ;)

wuts wrong with it, theres a guy on the forums that may be able to help fix it.. trying 2 think of the name.

Edited by E30stz

And ill lend you my m tech 2 wing, but you gotta fix it... lol

Thanks alot but i think the m-tec one actually suites the m-tec 1 rear lip better, not so chunky against the smoothness of the rest of the car. :D

I'd go with the the clear indicators as it would give a nice contrast to the dark colour of the car.

The tints would look good unless you want people to see a nice interior with a sports steering wheel and/or knob. I too thought tints would make night time driving more difficult but it didn't really make a difference.

Thank you for taking the time to listen my opinion :P I'll come and vote for ya, I live just down the road from the showgrounds.

Edited by *RJ*

The only thing i find difficult with tints at night time is reversing.

Otherwise i dont have a problem. the front cant be tinted. It not like when your driving at night you wil want to see the view.

But in blairs case i dont think it is a good idea as he spends most of the time sideways, it would benefit him taking the film off his drivers door window.

aaah thats an e34?

Guest Andrew

orange doesnt really do it, does it? And id like to get brighter fog lights kinda the same brightness as my full beams. :mosh:

You can actually clean the fogs and get them as bling as the headlights.

You are MS BOND right?

Yeap im msbond, what happend is in the past. :ph34r:
Lol remember that arguement on ratemyride.. sorry. In the past.

M325is - are you going to have your bonnet up? Make sure you've got your under bonnet bling sorted and get your blacks blacker B)