Sign in to follow this  
M325is

Auto salon

M325is - are you going to have your bonnet up? Make sure you've got your under bonnet bling sorted and get your blacks blacker B)

Bonnet will probly be down as its all stock at the mo, its all shiny under there tho. :D

My blacks have been looked after very well thro its lifetime so they are like new luckily.

Ok, so i devised a plan, Tints (i can ripp them off if i dont like them after i guess) smoked rear lights, clear repeaters and front indicators, and the m-tec silver pinstripe. Im tempted by momo steerin wheel and foot pedals alson, m3 style wing mirrors with the indicators and door sills....

Holly sh*t im guna be broke...

Next problem will it all get here in 4 1/2 weeks!!!!

Did somebody say theyd lend me there smoked rears??? :rolleyes:

Anyone like to help me stick it all together? B) Dad says hes too busy with the rally car! :angry:

this pic gave me a good visual.

post-2-1115805443.jpg

all good...wouldnt worry bout wheel..def not pedals....wheels arent cheap for good one, and the mtech is decent..just clean all your sh*t, and keep ya stock parts in case you wanna change back

lemme know closer to the time bout the rears, sure we can sort something out

Lol remember that arguement on ratemyride.. sorry. In the past.

Link?

Im not that keen on smoked rears. On black they will look ok i spose.

I just ordered clear fronts, PM me for the site, (cant remeber at work). You can het clear sides too. Note clear, not crystal.

TInts are sweet once you get used to them, esp. they are leagal 35%.

I ordered through bm town last night clear front and sides and smoked tails and m3 style wing mirrors with clear indicators in them. They say itl be round 59pounds to frieght cos of the weight, does that sound right? that like nearly $150!! just to get them here!!!

I think somebody should start there own bmw styling company here in nz!!! PLEASE :rolleyes:

Edited by M325is

frieght always a killer...what smoked tails you get? MHW? if you wanna hand putting em in gimme a yell, it pretty easy

the prob with a BMW tuning company in NZ, especially e30, is that there simply isnt enough demand, and most people dont like spending money on stuff like that.....at least regularly enough to make a business outta it

these ones.

Comes to NZ$730 not incl freight, garrrr. Ohwell i had to do it.

post-2-1115888933.jpg

oh my god, this whole process is getting very difficult, this place doesnt except credit cards from over seas!!!! so now i have to do a direct credit bank transfer which will cost me an extra $40!! thats if they except that method. This is frustrating me now. :angry:

Try elsewhere. Dont put up with that. Most places should take credit cards, especially the decently big ones..