Sign in to follow this  
sam726

Looking for a Manual E36 or E34 or E30

Hi there guys,

I'm helping a mate look for a car and thought i may aswell try here in case anyone has any suggestions/has seen or has something that could match the description.

Looking for a manual BMW

E36 or E34 are preferred however may consider an E30 if its good mechanical condition.

Manual is essential or auto with a manual conversion :)

2 or 4 door but 4 door is preferred

Body should be straight but paint doesn't necessarily have to be perfect.

Engine should be good condition

Preferring to be under 200,000kms if possible but may go slightly over if the condition makes it worth it

Price can be negotiated, we're thinking around the $6000 and under mark but really just looking to see whats out there.

Interior we're not so concerned about as long as it isn't badly worn

And yes we have been checking trade me quite often but you may see something i've missed.

Thanks for any help guys,

Sam

Edited: We are now looking around the 6k mark, mainly for manual e36's 318is or 320 > is preferred

Edited by Sam G

my mate has a 1990 525i sport m50 5spd , 10th year aniversary of bmw in japan edition with individual interior recaro seats etc mtec body kit , 17" alloys , face lift v8 bonnet and grills etc etc

i think it has around 230k , buts its all fine,

but i think he will want more than $3500 more like $4500

Can do a 318i E30 Manual Touring for $3500. Call if interested

Just bumping to have a quick update.

Circumstances have now changed and we are looking at a MANUAL e36, e34 or e30. Budget is around $6000 or so. Must be relatively low kms, tidy interior and exterior, leather if possible. E36's are preferred and we'd prefer a 318is or a 320i or above.

Thanks guys,

Circumstances have now changed and we are looking at a MANUAL e36, e34 or e30. Budget is around $6000 or so. Must be relatively low kms, tidy interior and exterior, leather if possible. E36's are preferred and we'd prefer a 318is or a 320i or above.

Thanks guys,

Have sent you a PM but will be looking for more than 6k.

Thanks guys,

The e34 is a very very different car to an E30 or even a E36.

Might have to go have a look at that one, do you know the seller? Also, what was the manual 5 series you were talking about before, any more information about it.

yes i know him .

and yes he has the manual 525i e34 he might sell ???

call and talk to him