Sign in to follow this  
WAZZACSI

Genuine, OEM & Aftermarket B.M.W. Parts

BM Warehouse (2005) Ltd

(Formerly BM Warehouse Ltd) I have just purchased the new parts division of BM Warehouse Ltd In Hamilton, We carry a large range of new BMW parts and Accessories at very compettive prices, and if we dont have it on the shelf we can get it for you. Give us a try , quote that you read this on the Bimmersport Websight and we will give a further 10% of the usual list price. You Can contact us at sales@bmwarehouse.co.nz or give us a call on 0800267727.

Cheers Warren

Me just a little confused. So the new parts department that Kevin Mosen use to have that was apart of the wreckers on Newton PL?

Edited by bumpstop325

CHANGE OF NAME IS BECAUSE WE HAVE REGISTERED A NEW COMPANY.

BM WAREHOUSE (2005) LTD TRADES FROM 3 NEWTON PLACE

MOSEN EUROPARTS TRADES FROM 10 WICKHAM PLACE

KEVIN IS STILL SELLING SECOND HAND PARTS BUT HE FEELS WE WILL BOTH BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A BETTER SERVICE BY THE BUSSINESS BEING SPLIT INTO NEW PARTS AND SECONDHAND PARTS, KEVIN WILL NOW BE TRADING AS MOSEN EUROPARTS LTD!

CHEERS WARREN

Edited by WAZZACSI

Capslock keys just below the tab key :)

Might make a list of the things I'm looking for and the part numbers and get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up and discount offer Warren

Guest Andrew

so are you cheaper than the dealer? (taking into account we get 20% discount there)

JUST GIVE A CHANCE TO QUOTE I THINK YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH OUR PRICEING, IF WE WERNT COMPETORTIVE WE WOULDN'T SURVIVE!!

CHEERS WARREN

Sign in to follow this