Sign in to follow this  
sweetm3

Where to buy Sway bar bushes grease

I’m wanting to put on my new poly sway bar bushes and have read that it’s recommended to use synthetic or silicone based grease.

I have tried Repco & Super Cheap with no luck, anyone with a product name and supplier

Cheers

I'm sure sweetm3 means polyurethane not polymer.

From all my lurking it seems marine grease is mentioned a lot.

Early m3's use the same swaybar bushes as a 316. And later use the same as e34 518.

I'm not so sure about 3pedals comment

I'm sure sweetm3 means polyurethane not polymer.

From all my lurking it seems marine grease is mentioned a lot.

Early m3's use the same swaybar bushes as a 316. And later use the same as e34 518.

I'm not so sure about 3pedals comment

Your right bbs, polyurethane bushes.

I got hold of a set of Eibach sway bars wanted to renew the bushes, couldnt buy them in NZ or Oz. Had to have my brother in the USA call Eibach get a part # order them and ship down.

Once I have the right grease I'll install sway bars, polyurethane bushes and new GC adjustable links.

3Pedals I will have to try Stocks or Autolign Sunday if not then on Monday was hoping for someplace this weekend.

Cheers

Your right bbs, polyurethane bushes.

I got hold of a set of Eibach sway bars wanted to renew the bushes, couldnt buy them in NZ or Oz. Had to have my brother in the USA call Eibach get a part # order them and ship down.

Once I have the right grease I'll install sway bars, polyurethane bushes and new GC adjustable links.

3Pedals I will have to try Stocks or Autolign Sunday if not then on Monday was hoping for someplace this weekend.

Cheers

I've got front and rear Eibach swaybars and i highly rate them, they're fantastic!