Sign in to follow this  
sam726

Anyone wanting to use a guard roller?

Hi guys,

I was thinking about buying a guard rolling machine and was just wanting to know whether any of the guys on here would be keen to use it for like $20, the rollers a bit more than what im wanting to spend at the moment but i thought if some guys chucked in 20 bucks and could use it for their cars could be a bit easier on my wallet haha, certainly a lot cheaper than getting it done professionally and a lot better than getting out the baseball bat haha. If anyone would be keen for $20 (thats so u can use it for all 4 corners) then just reply to this or pm me, if i can get like 5 people or something who want to use it for $20 i can afford to buy it so yeh, just pm me or something.

Thanks guys,

Sam

UPDATE: I ended up just biting the bullet and buying the roller. So, if anyone wants to use it as stated $20 and you can use it. I should have it by Tuesday 28th. Im in Royal Oak, Auckland. If you want to use it either reply here, pm me, email at sam726@gmail.com or text/call 021 926 299. Note: Best thing to do also is heat up the guard so you don't crack the paint. You will need a heat gun or you can borrow mine for like $10 as its my dads i need to cover my ass incase it breaks haha. (Nb: If for any reason the roller doesn't fit on your car i ain't gonna charge you)

Edited by Sam G

Kean

Sweet will know by the end of the day if im definitely getting it or not. At this stage looks like i probably will be but ill let everyone know by the end of the day. By the way im in Royal Oak, Auckland.

Keen if it come to taupo in September