Sign in to follow this  
Shady

PFL Bumpers onto a FL E30

Done a search but couldnt find anything so starting my own thread.

Has anybody done this before, fit PFL bumpers to a FL E30?

If so, what did you have to do to fit them properly?

I know they dont fit straight on, but anything is possible, right.

Or, does anybody just know whats required?

Some people may think WTF why bother, well I just want to try something different. Most things are reversable, so if its sh-t, just remove them.

Any suggestions appreciated. But stupid posts are not - dont post if you cant help.

Cheers

But its not different... you'll just make a facelift look like a pre-facelift... may as well just get a pre-facelift and save much pain and hassle.

But its not different... you'll just make a facelift look like a pre-facelift... may as well just get a pre-facelift and save much pain and hassle.

More room under the rear arches, and arguably nicer tailights.

The front is straight forward, the only thing that needs cutting is the pre fl tow hook.

The rear requires more fabrication as the earlier arches are cut higher, so the Fl bumper will stick out into the wheel well unless you shorten them.

The rear metal valance is different as well, if you compare both an unkitted pre-Fl and a Fl you'll notice the metal in a FL goes much lower (if that makes sense).

Use a facelift front bumper and whatever lip takes your fancy and a Primera P10 bumper on the rear. Fits like it was made for it. (as on my car in my sig)

Edited by Ross

Use a facelift front bumper and whatever lip takes your fancy and a Primera P10 bumper on the rear. Fits like it was made for it. (as on my car in my sig)

Sorry for the digging but can you Ross please pm me a bigger picture of the p10 bumper on your car?

The N13 Sentra is quite close too. I was going to do this back when i was 15 or 16 and i parted out my N13 after getting the E30