Sign in to follow this  
Michael.

Tailgaters on the Motorway

The engine sounds quite interesting under hard acceleration. Supercharged?

Pretty sure they are a big f**k off V8 diesel turbo

now that's the way to win hearts and minds.

well done americaland.

Bahahahaha - thanks for bringing this LOL to our day. That rig under acceleration seems to make alot of noise but no real difference to it's speed.

It's how it should be done.

Edited by The Diesel Guy

Do something about it bimmersport.

I vote we all get Batman like accessories, say, drop spikes. Drive around and anyone who tailgates loses 4 tyres. That'll learn 'em.

and some spikes on the front to put through the boot of the d*ck infront that wont be polite and let you past....

There's no need to brake test someone, just install a push buttoin switch on the dash that operates the brake lights.....I've given many an a**hole undie stains with that one and as for queue jumpers I personally have forced many over the years off off ramps when they try that s**t.

I always figure my car isn't worth much so no loss if they hit it.....works every time.

I've also seen a guy speed up to 135 in a passing lane to prevent me from passing him (even though he was sitting at 90 most of the trip) and had his little kid in the front seat with no seatbelt on.......

M2C

I've also seen a guy speed up to 135 in a passing lane to prevent me from passing him (even though he was sitting at 90 most of the trip) and had his little kid in the front seat with no seatbelt on.......

This just shows how small one's pe*is is, with little respect for his own child. What a way to set an example for the next generation.

Some idiots may actually think they are brake lights?

They certainly do with my car, the lack of a high stop light makes it easier to mistake them lol. Afterall they use the same bulbs as the brakes anyway...

They certainly do with my car, the lack of a high stop light makes it easier to mistake them lol. Afterall they use the same bulbs as the brakes anyway...

Excellent - will continue to use this method!

What if you're already doing 110 - 120 on a 1 lane each way motorway and there is no room to move over?

I'm certainly not going to risk going any faster and get caught just so the person behind me can get to where they're going a bit faster, but in saying that I'm not going to start slamming on the brakes either

In that sort of situation the person tailgating should use their brain and realise that there isn't anywhere to move over to let them past. They should just relax for the whole 1 or 2 minutes it would take until there is a nice big shoulder or passing lane

^^ If they have brains, they wouldn't be tailgating.

Besides, it only get you minutes if not seconds faster per hour of driving. While it feels really good overtaking people, it doesn't make one any faster.

^^ If they have brains, they wouldn't be tailgating.

Besides, it only get you minutes if not seconds faster per hour of driving. While it feels really good overtaking people, it doesn't make one any faster.

In heavy traffic speeding is even less profitable. Arsehats doing 90 in a fastlane should be punishable by firing squad/stoning/hanging

just spotted a massive traffic jam from Symond st bridge, emergency service's lights flashing and a giant cue of cars, all lanes not moving...wonder what happened

Win.

- skip to 30 seconds

This is how cops should deal to people like this haha

Edited by AJ_D

That made my day, and I absolutely agree.