Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Vodafone Live

I've now downloaded quite a few games off the wap world, not just from vodafone live, but i've just downloaded lemmings which rocks my world just a little bit

Anyone worked out a way to share games or if you can mulitple-download a game after purchasing it from Vodafone?

Copy them to your pc is the only way I know to share.

You can get zillions of games free off the net and some sites are free too. Try Zedge

Got places that have free Pocket PC games ??

I don't think vodafone live does ..

i couldnt figure out how to get them from my pc to phone, got a gx30i and cable, but like theres no option to put games on.

Anything that is installed onto your phone can't be shared, hence why pc cables can't share games.

I've already transfered ringtones and dirty movies onto my phone but the games you can't.

Was thinking that you could pay for a game on VL then download it, switch sims and use another phone to download it - just wondering if they're smart enough to detect the phone switch...

on my k700i, you can send anything via bluetooth. Games/movies/pictues/mp3s.

Zedge also alows wap downloads of content, and its pretty cheap if u havent got BT, IR or a cable.

Ive got hundreds of games for my k700i.

Slap them all on via bluetooth from the pc and they are good to go :D

Martyn, email me some of your games and i'll see if I can install them onto my sony via pc cable :D

Ditto my Nokia 6230 - bluetooth or IR, and will transfer games, apps, pics, movies, messages, contacts, phone settings - essentially everything. Can even text from my PC trough my phone.

Must be just differences in phone design and software.

the software with my phone is bloody stupid. Like mp3's cant be over 100kb. Vids not over 400kb and pics not over 400kb.