Sign in to follow this  
Aslan

BMW 330i SE Cream Leather Interior?

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question, I have a Black leather interior to the BMW 330i and I'd like does anyone here have any idea how much it would cost roughly to change it all into a creamy leather color?

Thanks in advance,

Aslan

No idea but really is this car worth the hassle, the car sounds like it requires a lot of work and for the amount of stuff that you want/will have to do with it you would be far better paying the extra money to get something more what you'd like.

Edited by bmw3

No idea but really is this car worth the hassle, the car sounds like it requires a lot of work and for the amount of stuff that you want/will have to do with it you would be far better paying the extra money to get something more what you'd like.

Well this is not the same car, the car I initially talked about is different. I'd love to have the interior from the other vehicle, it was nice and cream color.

Just buy them both and swap the interiors. :P

how much it would cost roughly to change it all into a creamy leather color?

About 2500 last time I did it to a 330. That was about 6 years ago.

Retro Vehicle Enhancements in penrose.

you could buy a complete interior from a wrecked e46 , but why would you put old dirty looking tan in ??

most ones i have seen dont age well or as good as black leather.

i find teh bmw's with tan interior dont sell as well as ones with black leather

just my 2 cents

you could buy a complete interior from a wrecked e46 , but why would you put old dirty looking tan in ??

most ones i have seen dont age well or as good as black leather.

i find teh bmw's with tan interior dont sell as well as ones with black leather

just my 2 cents

Wow really? Interesting.. I like the cream colored one it just seems more elegant.

Personally, as much as i like cream in some cars - I can't imagine cream inside, black outside as a combo

My 2 cents

Cream leather seat I can handle but cream carpet is where the pains are.

Had that in a Honda Accord years ago, it's a bi*ch trying to keep it clean.

I haven't seen cream colour seats in e46 before but cinnamon (i.e. dark tan or light brown) look good in black interior (carpet and trim).

Word.

I'm at a loss with this whole ordeal.

I always assumed buying a 330i would be easy, the market it swamped with them... if you can only get a rough one then maybe you can't afford one so get a 328i instead, plenty of those or even a 325i, they are all the same 4 door car at the end of the day - compromise, and get a slightly less powerful version that is cheaper!