Sign in to follow this  
MD13

Bays Car painters?

Has anyone had any work done by Bays Car Painters in Browns Bay? Noticed some flyers while waiting in Bellars. I need a cut done and a little paint on my e30 and they are just down the road from me.

Any word appreciated.

Grant does awesome work, used to send a lot of cars his way at my previous job, and have had my car in there a couple of times for bodykits/touch ups.

Has anyone had any work done by Bays Car Painters in Browns Bay? Noticed some flyers while waiting in Bellars. I need a cut done and a little paint on my e30 and they are just down the road from me.

Any word appreciated.

Grant's done work on my e30 and my e92 335 - does great work, very fussy. They also do a lot of work for Jerry Clayton too.

Do it.

Booked in. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Any word appreciated.

Holy sh*t, they been there since the eighties, I'm sure of it.

Cant be too bad if they're still at it.

Grant's shop is one of the best on the shore, he's well priced and does great work without all the pretentious BS that many of the shops that do a lot of Euro work seem to have attached to them.

We refer lots of people to him and use him on our own vehicles