Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Complete E30 24V Conversion

Have built this kit up myself and had it running in the car, it goes absolutely nuts

This kit includes everything you need to convert your stock automatic E30 316i through to 325i to M52B28 Manual. will work on manual cars too, just a few less parts to install as you already have pedal boxes/mastercylinders etc. I may take your current manual setup as part payment towards this. you will need to pull most of it anyway to be replaced.

100% plug and play for facelift 88-93 E30s

Kit includes the following:

Engine

- M52B28 block and head

- M50 Intake manifold (wider for more power than M52)

- Tuned ECU Management, OBD1/OBD2 Hybrid

- Custom fuel rail

- Shaved flywheel, sitting at the edge between daily driver and race spec in terms of weight

- Alternator and power steering pump, no aircon pump

- brandnew oil filter, drivebelt and waterpump

Gearbox

- Getrag 240 from a low milage car (very strong, dont believe what the kids write on the internet about it, they proove themselves to well beyond what this engine is capable of as is)

- Pedal box

- driveshaft

- linkages

- master and slave cylinders

- like new clutch, pressure plate, throw out and spigot bearings

Compatible Brake Booster

..And literally 100s of hours of research. you could put this kit together yourself for similar price, but it wont be plug and play and youll have to do your own research. not with this kit, everything is wired up ready for you to plug in, and help will be a phone call away if you need it.

I could also install this for you for extra.

**Note: there is a possibility not everything is mentioned, but everything is there, and i will give the buyer an itemised list of everything so that if needed in the future wear items can be replaced.

Please do not call me asking for information on how to do the conversion yourself unless you buy this, I do not have the time to humor you for no reward**

Listed on TradeMe at $3k, BimmerSport $2700. Looks like a big number, but try doing it for that price yourself.

Any Questions give me a CALL on 0273079322 (do not text, i hate text and if you cant afford a call you cant afford the conversion). Freight will be door to door, nationwide.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=397679124

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

put this 2.8l engine into your new e34 525i or 520i wagon with a manual gearbox , run it on the 525i ecu , loom , manifold etc.

should go quite well , its just wha those heavy e34's need

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

What Brent Said.. you've got everything you need :P

yeah its a good idea and i have considered that, but im thinking about something a little bit better for the schnitzer, though if this doesnt sell then ill revisit that idea. This will fund the other half of what i want to do. I love quoted prices, much easier to plan funds haha

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

ooohhh sounds interesting...V12? yes please

Make purchase of me lol

Quite a bit of interest on trademe, but would rather sell through here and avoid fees! :P

Rough idea on shipping to chch?

I'm would be interested when I come back from my OE but that's still another two months away.

Make purchase of me lol

Quite a bit of interest on trademe, but would rather sell through here and avoid fees! :P

Seems like some real genuine interest, from serious buyers.

Questions and answers

Ask the seller a question

HI MATE IS THIS KIT PLUG ND PLAY FOR 1987 E30? rushh (16 ) 12:19 pm, Tue 9 Aug

as per third paragraph, no it isnt. you will need to sort a pinout diagram and make a wiring adaptor, as in the facelift year of 88 for the E30 connevtor between the engine and the body changed. mechanically it will bolt up fine etc. this adaptor for the plug harness will be your only hiccup 1:21 pm, Tue 9 Aug

my 1985 bmw 728i e23 is a manuel put i want 2 put a later model engine in it wooid u do a deal with that 2mudgee (37 ) 4:08 pm, Tue 9 Aug

anything is possible, but i dont know how much work it would take. You would have to rewire the plug to make it work. Its wired for cars with a C101 plug. I would not be willing to install it in your 7 series sorry. 9:10 am, Wed 10 Aug

and wood take much 2 put it in 2mudgee (37 ) 4:08 pm, Tue 9 Aug

I have no idea, never done the conversion to an E23 sorry 9:11 am, Wed 10 Aug

Rough idea on shipping to chch?

I'm would be interested when I come back from my OE but that's still another two months away.

I will send it through my work, so should be about $80ish there door to door

Seems like some real genuine interest, from serious buyers.

Did you stop to consider ive been called seeing as my phone number is both on this forum and on my trademe classified, and there are a lot of watchers before you put fingers to keyboard?

hi, interested in the conversion kit.

do you have an lsd with a decent ratio to suit the engine/gearbox?

any idea on how many ks the engine has?

and shipping to auckland?

thanks heaps

hi, interested in the conversion kit.

do you have an lsd with a decent ratio to suit the engine/gearbox?

any idea on how many ks the engine has?

and shipping to auckland?

thanks heaps

No sorry, have sold it already. I had a 3.67 LSD and it was a lot of fun. A 4.1 or 3.9 would be ideal IMO

Not sure, was from a rear ended wreck. I didn't part the car it came from sorry. New water pump, belts etc when I prepped the engine for install.

Shipping to auckland should be about the $100 mark if you can provide an industrial type business with taillift access, wont be much more if you don't :)