Sign in to follow this  
darkwolf

FS: SOLD

NOW ON TRADEME

Built December 1997 first registered in 1998.

125,000KM. Purchased at 79,500KM. Ex Japan I understand. I am the first NZ owner.

S-EDC - Electronic Damper Control, makes it great for cornering while remaining fantastic for long trips.

DSC - Dynamic Stability Control

Sunroof

Heated Seats

Auto Dim rear view mirror

6 Disc CD Changer

Climate Control

New Water pum-p (metal prop) at 115,000KM

Auxilary and Main Belt done at the same time

Link to Photo Album:

https://picasaweb.google.com/DarkWolf9008/540i

Recent (2 weeks ago)

Posted Image

Exterior (recent) - new wheels

Posted Image

Interior (2008)

Posted Image

Engine Bay (2008)

Posted Image

PM for further details. Selling as saving for house (Should read: got married).

Reserve is $6,500, Buy now of $7,500

Edited by DarkWolf

Ahhh another joing the house ownership club..i just brought a house myself..kept the 540i and e30..joys of being young and single!

...i think that mx5 i sent you is still for sale...goooo onn

Wow man! What happened? Why are you selling it so fast? :unsure: Great example! Can vouch for it! Good luck with a sale!

Righto - no longer for sale. Parents have decided they could do with a better car - and are a bit annoyed I didn't offer it to them first.

So that means I'll be able to take it for a spin over xmas. Plus gave me an excuse to drive all the way up to Hamilton :) Old Taupo Road. Just a suggestion for anyone else taking the trip.

Righto - no longer for sale. Parents have decided they could do with a better car - and are a bit annoyed I didn't offer it to them first.

So that means I'll be able to take it for a spin over xmas. Plus gave me an excuse to drive all the way up to Hamilton :) Old Taupo Road. Just a suggestion for anyone else taking the trip.

Awesome man! Really happy for you! What are you planning to drive in Christchurch?

Awesome man! Really happy for you! What are you planning to drive in Christchurch?

Currently driving the wife's Celica. Having a thorough think through of the options for the next car.

Currently driving the wife's Celica. Having a thorough think through of the options for the next car.

Fair enough. Hopefully in BMW terms ;)

BUMP - BACK UP FOR SALE!

Parent's have changed mind. I'm not annoyed about the drive up to Hamilton to deliver the car to them, but I am annoyed about having to drive back in a PoS 1.5L Auto Nissan Pulsar that couldn't keep up with trucks on hills.

Anyway, bitterness aside. Car is for sale again.

It's cliche but it's all about how you drive it.

I can and regularly do get around 12.5l/100KM around town. It's not great but then it never was going to be. If you drive aggressively you can keep it above 20L/100KM.

A good drive up to Hamilton averaged 11.2L/100KM and in the 45,000KM I drove it the car averaged 14.2L/100KM. This is largely due to the fact that I do a lot of short 80/100 KM/H roads. You manage to reach 80/100 and cruise at that speed for 15s or so.

Edited by DarkWolf

Alright. Someone needs to buy. Wife has decided that she can handle me buying a motorbike. Buy Now People. Before the wife changes her mind

BUMP

Will be placed on Trademe at the end of the week

PRICE REDUCED - $6,500 Reserve or BUY NOW $7,500

Oh man, thats too cheap!!!!

If I hadnt put so much into getting mine upto tip top quality i would have bought it

Hope you get more for it fella.

Oh man, thats too cheap!!!!

Hope you get more for it fella.

Yeah I wanted to get more for it but this car is in Morrinsville because the parents wanted it. I'm in Christchurch driving a 2.0L 3 speed plus overdrive auto that is sucking out the marrow from my soul.

I need something that engages me to when I drive it. After owning this car I can't find anything to suit. I have my eye on something but I need to sell her to do it. Therefore, I had to lower my price to something ridiculous to save my soul.

IN SHORT:

SOMEONE BUY NOW!

Heya mate,

I'm really interested in looking at the car, but wont have the money for a couple of weeks. If by any chance the car does not sell on trade me this time will you be re-listing it?

Regards

Jordan