Sign in to follow this  
kwhelan

Quite enjoyed this

Because I never find time to read I Started as usual from back and read in reverse the sort of book you can pick up read a chapter in 3 mins and put down again,

short interesting snippets that don't have to be read cover to cover

Learnt a few things about the way TopGear works behind the scenes.

Available in ebook or audiobook (to be listened to while at work for those that don't have time to read)

at all the usual sources B)

I found it quite hard to read, writing style wise.

I normally read a book a week, mostly auto biographies.

Have got all of Clarksons and Mays books but found Hammonds books hard to read though.

If you like auto biographies then Lee Iacocca, Richard Branson, Ray Kroc (McDonalds) and the Cuban guy that ran Coca Cola are worth a read.

Also Tom Cotters series of "In the barn" books are damn good reading, i've got 2 to go out of the series of 5.

Hmm, might have to have a look on the Kindle for the book about Coca Cola and Mcdonalds.

Just finished reading "The Ice Man" real life story of the Contract Mafia Killer how he killed over 1000 people in his lifetime, quite a fasinating read, very smart guy but horrible what he did!

Also Jesse James' book 'American Outlaw' is a good read.

Yeah yeah i know, self important wannabe .........., but it definatly isn't like that.

I bought the book with no doubt he would come across as a wanker, but he actually came across as humble and quite normal.

The stig book is quite good, currently reading now.

The Tom Clancy auto is quite good too, not something i'm usually into but still good.

Hmm, might have to have a look on the Kindle for the book about Coca Cola and Mcdonalds.

Just finished reading "The Ice Man" real life story of the Contract Mafia Killer how he killed over 1000 people in his lifetime, quite a fasinating read, very smart guy but horrible what he did!

There's a doco on it too if you're interested.

There's a doco on it too if you're interested.

Haha way to hijack a thread about a book a car enthusist might like,go start your own bookclub :P

Btw best autobio is prob agassi ,dont need to be a sports lover just an amazing life and well written

Haha way to hijack a thread about a book a car enthusist might like,go start your own bookclub :P

Btw best autobio is prob agassi ,dont need to be a sports lover just an amazing life and well written

Was about to say that, Open, I absolutley hate tennis, but that bio is awesome!