Sign in to follow this  
topnotchrally

WTB: E36 M3 Evo SEDAN

I'm looking for an E36 M3 Evo SEDAN, not interested in Coupes. There was one (yellow, I think) for sale last December but I wasn't in a position to buy then. If anybody knows someone who has one please ask if they'd like to sell.

Edited by topnotchrally

http://www.sella.co.nz/motoring/cars/bmw/8mz17m/

It looks pretty tidy.

I'm looking for an E36 M3 Evo SEDAN, not interested in Coupes. There was one (yellow, I think) for sale last December but I wasn't in a position to buy then. If anybody knows someone who has one please ask if they'd like to sell.

At $24,995 it's a bit pricey. 4 door M3's, although rarer, are usually cheaper than coupes. And it's not an Evo either.

Edited by C0SM0S

^If it's really only done 36,000kms then I think that price is a bargain. Would need to be kept as a garage queen though and I'm assuming you want a sedan so that it can be used as a daily to get the kids to and from school in record quick time?

Guest Ari Gold

Why would you garage queen something so common?

It's not worth more than 20K, and I'd drive the wheels off it everyday.

^If it's really only done 36,000kms then I think that price is a bargain. Would need to be kept as a garage queen though and I'm assuming you want a sedan so that it can be used as a daily to get the kids to and from school in record quick time?

Scottie has had this car for some time, had a look over it a few years back when it had 30,000km. This car was as new in many regards and the km's are about right as he has a number of BMW's in his collection so it wasn't a daily driver . It sat up the back end of the showroom for a number of years with a tag of $39,000

He's been selling BMW since I last wore a school uniform so knows a good car from a dud.