Sign in to follow this  
E36 M

Warriors!

So the second grand final for the warriors is approaching on Sunday. Anyone going to watch it anywhere? Would rather watch this then the All Blacks as im getting over the rugby for now, only interested in the quarters, semis and finals. Would be awesome to see the Warriors take it out for the first time ever.

GO THE WARRIORS!

I follow the Warriors religiously. Don't know why sometimes thou lol

Im absolutely gutted! Im heading down to Wellington on Sunday for the Chris Cornell

concert and what do you know.....the game and concert is on at the same time.

Spewing!

OUCH!

I am a huge NRL fan, watch almost every game no matter who's playing. Possible MYSKY if you have it? But the impossible task would be getting home without hearing the results. And watching replays arent a thing to do especially when you know the result.

OUCH!

I am a huge NRL fan, watch almost every game no matter who's playing. Possible MYSKY if you have it? But the impossible task would be getting home without hearing the results. And watching replays arent a thing to do especially when you know the result.

Yep, big OUCH.

I thinking Pub near concert venue to watch All Blacks, build up to NRL GF and hopefully the first half.

It'll then be a mad dash to the concert.

I have the Warriors app on my iPhone so will prob have the live commentary running on that for the second half :D

I wont be back in the Bay till Monday avo so there is no chance of not hearing the score by then!

Oh well, sh*t happens.

Edited by 3 SERIES

LOL! have a headphone in your right ear to listen to the game through the iPhone and the other ear listening to the concert :P haha

I'm not gonna lie, I support the Warriors but I had money on the Storm, lol. Talk about a boogie team.

Hate Manly.

Pretty much everyone hates Manly, see the herald this morning about how Aussie are backing the warriors? Typical Australians trying to claim something that isn't theres lol

What i love about NZ is the amount of Warriors supporters that pop out of the woodwork when they are doing well...hit up some mates about this last week... :lol:

That and when the tall blacks were in the finals, everyone of my mates decided to start watching it, even though they said its a crap version of the NBA... Happens with everything i guess lol, jump on the bandwagon!

so kick-off time is 8.15pm NZT?

edit; mis-calculated. its 7.15

Edited by dubman