Sign in to follow this  
Filx

$1 NO RES Kelleners K Designs - here's your chance

Time to let the market decide :D - your chance to get yourself a bargain set of incredibly unique wheels for summer. Mint offsets for guard smacking, classic 90s tuner throwback lushness. Girls love them, old conservative types hate them - chuck 'em on an E36 (or similar) with the suspension dialled down and you just can't help but be a standout for summer.

I can't believe I'm going to give such an awesome set of wheels away but so be it - someone PLEASE do this and do it well!!!!

TM Linkage to $1 NO RES madness

I was waiting for this to happen.... grossly over priced last time imo. my offer from last time they were listed still stands though

I was waiting for this to happen.... grossly over priced last time imo. my offer from last time they were listed still stands though

You were right, I was wrong. Hopefully no one holds that against me given these come up for sale only once in a.....hmmmm, actually can't remember the last time there was a set for sale. So this time I'll let the people decide.

I certainly worked pretty hard to get them here, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I also agonised about putting this auction up as I LOVE these wheels and there won't be another set coming along for lord knows how long. But I'm not going to use them any time soon and would rather they were seeing some air - someone will definitely own a MINT set of wheels this time :)

yep good luck! they certainly are an acquired taste! will be follwing closely ha

Awesome! I was offered these a while ago :P

May just take em now..Add to watchlist

Pretty cool, but only because they are different. Put them on your e30 Lucan?

Haha put em on your M3 Ethan, wrong PCD for the E30...I already have some alright wheels

Haha put em on your M3 Ethan, wrong PCD for the E30...I already have some alright wheels

GTFO :ph34r:

Should fit my e30 though... B)

Valid point, dont know why I assumed they were 4x100.

I have something better in the works :)

Very cheap, was planning to spend much more than that for these but bought different rims on friday... Damn my impatience!

Edited by ///MICHAEL

Bugger I completely forgot about these and the Brocks.

FML

f**k me too!