Sign in to follow this  
Kaz

e30 (preferably 318)

Hi,

I'm looking for an e30 for a close friend of mine's first car. We are after a 318, however we will look into 320's as well. It would need to be automatic as well and in good condition, preferably with some sort of service history or recent service. She doesn't want to spent a lot of money having to repair odd parts as a lot of them require.

Ideal price would be around the 3-4k mark. We are also looking on trademe but haven't found much lately.

If you have one, or know of anyone selling one, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kaz

She doesn't want to spent a lot of money having to repair odd parts as a lot of them require.

sure an e30 is the best choice then? i have noticed there aret many e30s on there at the moment worht clicking on either

sure an e30 is the best choice then? i have noticed there aret many e30s on there at the moment worht clicking on either

Yeah I've seen a couple but they were pretty bad so far. Should be seeing another this week. And I meant as in, its good to go, doesn't need repairs to get it warrentable/driveable as a lot of them atm seem to need work done.

Either that or they are asking far too much.

Edited by Kaz

So you would nt be interested in a mint cond. Nz new 5speed 316i coupe?

My nz new 1991 325ise with a full service book will be up for sale quite soon (just getting it gromed this week, fixing a minor coolant leak)

300,000 kms but doesnt use a drop of oil, motor and gearbox tight, just some minor cosmetic things and it will be perfect, warrented and regoed.

Happy to do it under 3k as I have two cars and need to get rid of one haha.

Edited by Denz

Guest Ari Gold

318iA M40 tickle your fancy?

All servicing done at either Botany or Team McMillan, 147K on the clock, just flown through a warrant.

Definately interested. Could you please send some pictures of it to kaz.4nr@gmail.com?

Thanks,

Kaz

All servicing done at either Botany or Team McMillan, 147K on the clock, just flown through a warrant.

Tom's car ??? What's he driving now ??

I have a 1990 318i M40 Manual, service history from brand new basically, and serviced at SD European for the last 4 years. $2000 in receipts from the last year alone. I'd only be tempted to sell it if I get a good offer, as it's the most sorted E30 I've driven yet.

I have a 1990 318i M40 Manual, service history from brand new basically, and serviced at SD European for the last 4 years. $2000 in receipts from the last year alone. I'd only be tempted to sell it if I get a good offer, as it's the most sorted E30 I've driven yet.

Sounds nice but she is only looking for an Automatic at this stage. Thank you though.